Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Free

Cronous is a MMORPG in 3D. It's a Diablo2-like with 4 classes: Mage, Fighter, Savage & Walkyrie. Each class has their own Class Skills which they can increase by adding more points in the same skill (same as Diablo2 skill system with Base Skills which ALL classes have) The game is currently in closed-beta and abit hard to download (you must retry many times and the speed is slow) but it's really worth it. It has actually 4 servers (server1-1,server1-2,server2-1,server2-2) Its free found just yesterday and looks really cool

MaX PoWeRs dadadadadadadadadadada MaX pOwErs! ! ! ! !

On Time? On Target? Never Quit?

Comments

• OrccOrcc Member Posts: 3,043
    I dont get it... its in closed beta, yet anyone can d/l and play it...

• ZykeZyke Member Posts: 335
    The mysteries of the universe...

• cedoricedori Member Posts: 500

E-Games brought this game out for closed beta almost a few months ago.  It's pretty fun, and graphics are not bad at all. I'm not sure as to when this might go p2p, but sure worth while trying out if one is waiting for a game to come out.  They also have 3 other open beta games to help out with, if anyone is interested.  You can check out their website here:

http://www.e-games.com.my/index.asp

Cheers

P-4 3.0, 120 HD SATA, Geforce FX5600/256, 2gig Dual DDR 400 (PC3200), WinXP-Home, SBLive, CD/DVD, Gigabyte 1000 Pro board w/FSB 800, AGP 8X, 2004 GT Edition, Intel 865PE chipset, DX-9.0b and cable ISP 2mb

• XzaroXzaro Member UncommonPosts: 1,719

e-games is scary ::::04:: Maker of knight-online! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

But i'll still try it out.

You could play as an indian or human

• oog22oog22 Member Posts: 6
    I couldn't download it it kept saying the sever was down  what do i have to do wait?imageimage