Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Updated: Feature complete

wolfmannwolfmann Member Posts: 1,159

This just in from one of the devious FE folks:

Fallen Earth, the post apocalyptic MMOG in development using the Icarus Studios Tools Suite platform has reached the Alpha milestone and is now "feature complete." While we continue to work towards our next milestone, content complete, we're going to begin our Alpha testing process in earnest over the next few weeks. Click here to see some images demonstrating the graphics revamp Fallen Earth has undergone and to get more information about the next stage in Fallen Earth's development.

More...

Many "Before/After" screenshots there, to turn the volume down on those "Bohooo, game dun look like crysis! I'm going back to WoW!!!" folks

imageThe last of the Trackers

Comments

• TeiraaTeiraa Member UncommonPosts: 447

Yes, this is correct.

• AveBethosAveBethos Member Posts: 611

Very nice.

• krytenkryten Member Posts: 131

playing stalker to get in the post -apocliptic mood!

• wolfmannwolfmann Member Posts: 1,159
    Originally posted by Teiraa

Yes, this is correct.

If you had actually followed the link, instead of being somewhat of a a corrective donkey, you would have seen that this was a different one.

A feature complete posted on the FE forums, by the FE devs, 10 minutesd before I posted it here, featuring their UPDATED website, with different info than in the PDF, with Before and After screenshots, to show what they also have been doing to reach Feature Complete.

• TeiraaTeiraa Member UncommonPosts: 447
    Originally posted by wolfmann

Yes, this is correct.

If you had actually followed the link, instead of being somewhat of a a corrective donkey, you would have seen that this was a different one.

A feature complete posted on the FE forums, by the FE devs, 10 minutesd before I posted it here, featuring their UPDATED website, with different info than in the PDF, with Before and After screenshots, to show what they also have been doing to reach Feature Complete.

To me donkeys are rather those who use the word "donkey" in the first place.

• wolfmannwolfmann Member Posts: 1,159

Originally posted by wolfmann

Yes, this is correct.

To me donkeys are rather those who use the word "donkey" in the first place.

Oh no argument there

You should really spend some time on the FE forums, you'd fit in well with the rest of us nutjobs