Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Race/Class?

TrebekTrebek Member Posts: 266

What race/class do you plan on making first when WoW is open to the public?

I plan on making an Undead Priest.

Ive always been drawn to the cleric types, and Ive always wanted to make an 'Unholy Cleric' of sorts, but most of the healers in other games have no capability to solo or have any type of damage output. But, lookin at the spells priests get, They have some decent damage capabilities and cool CC spells as well. Looks very interesting.

-----------------------------------
Final Fantasy | Free iPod
Long Term MMO's Played:
Ultima Online - 3 Years
Dark Age of Camelot - 3 Years

Less Than 1 Month:
Shadowbane, Planetside
Everquest, Ragnarok Online
City of Heroes, Star Wars Galaxies
Horizons, Fung Wan Online
The Sims Online, EVE Online
-------------------------

| Final Fantasy | Free iPod |

Comments

• LoStCaUz3LoStCaUz3 Member Posts: 1,154

I am sure everyone knows by now what I am going to play first. Troll Rogue. I plan on soloiing a lot until some of my friends in real life buy the game if they ever do.

• VakktnVakktn Member Posts: 746

<Insert Race> Rogue

I cant deside on what race I wanna play or faction... Dwarf/NE/Undead/Troll... cant deside yet

---------------------------------

"Those who brake the ninja code and rules of this world are called trash. But you know what? Those who don't take care of their comrades are even lower than trash." - Hatake Kakashi

• kaunietizkaunietiz Member Posts: 3
    I'd like to play night elf hunter. It's a pitty that the hunter proffesion isn't implemented yet :(  So ill probably play human paladin.

Will code Action Script for Apple Pie

Vakktn, pick one of the Horde races. That way we can go around stabbing all off the Alliance in the back. UD or Troll. Come on...come on. You know you wanna. Peer pressure*poke*Peer pressure*poke*

Kaunietiz, unless your in this phase of beta you won't have to worry about a thing. In the next patch, the hunters are going to be in and the talent system will be updated for the rogue and priest, Or has that patch already come out?

Originally posted by LoStCaUz3

Vakktn, pick one of the Horde races. That way we can go around stabbing all off the Alliance in the back. UD or Troll. Come on...come on. You know you wanna. Peer pressure*poke*Peer pressure*poke*
    Kaunietiz, unless your in this phase of beta you won't have to worry about a thing. In the next patch, the hunters are going to be in and the talent system will be updated for the rogue and priest, Or has that patch already come out?

HAHA I just might go horde. I was playing on the "Hacked" server to see how the trolls look while playing around troll males look look like crap... wish you could get rid of their tusks then they would be fine... I like the troll/orc starting area. So ill probabaly be going horde I might even go orc rogue ROFL. We will see gotta play around first to see which race I like. I saw juniorx's gnome rogue video yesterday and I didnt like the way gnomes kinda "Studder Stepped" when in stealth. Doesnt even look like they are sneaking around cuz their legs are so small they move faster to go the same speed as the rest of the races hahaha.

"Those who brake the ninja code and rules of this world are called trash. But you know what? Those who don't take care of their comrades are even lower than trash." - Hatake Kakashi

I am a huge fan of the way the Trolls look in Warcraft. The best video that I have watched for the Rogue are those PvP ones of the Night Elf you posted for DIE-Guild. It made the Night Elf look great in my opinion. Stalking around and stuff in the shadows.

Oh god. I just watched about half of that Gnome video. It was horrible. I don't think the look of the Gnome fighting as a Rogue will appeal to a lot of people. Oh well. The Warlock looks good though.

• TureLTureL Member Posts: 4

Tauren Warrior! I will mainly play as The Horde, I think: Tauren Warrior, Tauren Shaman, Orc Warlock, Troll Mage. But a Nightelf Hunter is something I cannot resist! ::::35::

"Have you ever wondered, floating in the cage, are you studying the shark or is the shark studying you?"

<hr>
    "Have you ever wondered, floating in the cage, are you studying the shark or is the shark studying you?"

• JBO1JBO1 Member Posts: 277

Night elf priest...or Gnome Wizard/mage because they are sooo cute...hehe

For the Horde! I would like to hunt Night Elves and take their ears as proof of killing them then make a necklace out of their ears. It would be kinda like that Bone Collector movie, except ears instead of finger bones.

Some people might be grossed out by this idea, but I think it would be cool for a Troll to be running around with a necklace made out of ears. If not ears, than some type of bone, even if it wasn't from PCs. Just something to add to the tribal aspect of the Trolls/Orcs/Tauren. Not the UD so much.

For the Horde! I would like to hunt Night Elves and take their ears as proof of killing them then make a necklace out of their ears. It would be kinda like that Bone Collector movie, except ears instead of finger bones.
    Some people might be grossed out by this idea, but I think it would be cool for a Troll to be running around with a necklace made out of ears. If not ears, than some type of bone, even if it wasn't from PCs. Just something to add to the tribal aspect of the Trolls/Orcs/Tauren. Not the UD so much._______________________________
    If you get up one more time than you fall down, you will make it through.

Remind me to keep my Night Elf away from your character....he'll have issues... ::::31::

Some people might be grossed out by this idea, but I think it would be cool for a Troll to be running around with a necklace made out of ears. If not ears, than some type of bone, even if it wasn't from PCs. Just something to add to the tribal aspect of the Trolls/Orcs/Tauren. Not the UD so much.

Bahahahaha that would be so cool. Wish theyd do that on the PvP server... when ever you kill a memeber of the opposing faction you "Collect" a personal item from their bodies.... Human Skulls...Dwarf Ribs...Gnome Feet...Night elf ears.... HEHEHE.... The undead could actually WEAR the skin of their victims ROFL.....would be neat haha!

I am a huge fan of the way the Trolls look in Warcraft. The best video that I have watched for the Rogue are those PvP ones of the Night Elf you posted for DIE-Guild. It made the Night Elf look great in my opinion. Stalking around and stuff in the shadows.
    Oh god. I just watched about half of that Gnome video. It was horrible. I don't think the look of the Gnome fighting as a Rogue will appeal to a lot of people. Oh well. The Warlock looks good though.

Yeah that video was perfect. Seems that NE are really good looking rogues. I have yet to see other races in "Stealth" mode only NE and Gnome. Yeah gnomes looks crappy as rogues... when ever junior did eviscerate the gnome jumped and spun around reminded me of when Yoda fought in SW EP2 in the duel vs count duku. Just looks odd! Plus when hes in stealth mode looks like hes taking baby steps instead of taking long slow strides like the NE was doing.

• GaurdianKingGaurdianKing Member Posts: 338
    noooo. to many horde lovers. please please. Alliance. Me nightelf preistes.

J.d.slanger-everything apeares to be a scam in this world when you first see it does'nt it. http://www.seven-emperors.com/OBJECTS/BANNERS/bannerJOHNNIE.jpg

J.d.slanger-everything apeares to be a scam in this world when you first see it does'nt it. image

I did a poll awhile ago and the horde...especially undeaed ruled the poll...I think this is the first MMORPG that has the undead as a playable character and people are going crazy... ::::06::

HEHEHHE... 51% horde 49% Alliance oin the Americian server.

J.d.slanger-everything apeares to be a scam in this world when you first see it does'nt it. http://www.seven-emperors.com/OBJECTS/BANNERS/bannerJOHNNIE.jpg

J.d.slanger-everything apeares to be a scam in this world when you first see it does'nt it. image

• zeroskaterzeroskater Member Posts: 176

UNDEAD ROGUE ! its the only way to go ... especially since im gonna trun it into a ninja !

1,2 buckle my shoe 3,4 knock on the door 5,6 pick up sticks
    7,8 GO AND SKATE !

without life we'd be dead.

• Fallen_CaineFallen_Caine Member Posts: 37
    Undead Mage   image

~FC

noooo Fight the good fight for the light. The night elves detest the undead. HEHEHEHEHE...

• Silver13ladeSilver13lade Member Posts: 21

I think I'll do like a lot of people and make all the classes I want in the race I want before i even start playing a lot. I have 3 mixes in mind...

Night Elf Hunter

Human Mage

Undetermined Rogue

Silver13lade

Silver13lade

• VengerVenger Member UncommonPosts: 1,309

• VengerVenger Member UncommonPosts: 1,309
    I'm going to start 3 chars right away a gnome warlock, gnome mage and undead rogue.

• XanthornXanthorn Member Posts: 99

The night elf Rogues are sweet!  But still a long way till release! =(

Xanthorn

• ArkainArkain Member UncommonPosts: 491
    I think a Undead Warlock might be fun (mabe thay will get a hero class of Lich) image

• WizardessWizardess Member Posts: 17

my main are goind to be an gnome,male,mage,and an orc,warlock,female(ya thats right an orc female)

• heinrichoheinricho Member Posts: 252

NE Druid.  My wife is looking at being a gnome mage.

*edit We're both going to be NE Druids.  I want to play every class and race.  It just may be awhile before I get to creating these alts.

Heinricho
    Plainsrunning Demo!
    http://www.weebls-stuff.com/toons/16/