Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Casual 68 Million SP Pilot looking for FW - Caldari

chryseschryses Member UncommonPosts: 1,453

I have been playing EVE for the past 4+ years. I recently dropped out of my original corp as I am seeking FW and have already joined the mighty Caldari nation.  Issue is due to RL I cant play every day and sometimes drop out for a week or even two if I am busy at work.  Looking for a corp (small - large, dont care) who is happy to have a 68 m SP pilot logging on when they can.  Pretty much maxed out EW, Caldari ships, Exploration, trading, mining and leadership.  Name in-game is..... 'Chryses' 

Mail me here or in game or post.  I read another post and saw a corp called XTC which I will check out if they read this.

Thanks all,

C

Comments

• DonTrumpDonTrump Member Posts: 104

Hey you sound like a great pilot (checked ya out in game) looks like you have enuf exp to run your own corp, but  XTC would love to have ya, @ 68m u would be the big dog in our corp. Right now we range from 4m sp  -  65m.  We are pretty small but we are also former members of UCAM (macrointel peeps)  and still hang around with them. We are the "good guys" for the most part. Casual play is what we all about.  Our main base is in Aramachi 0.5 sec (Planet 6 Moon 11 Caldari Construction)  2 jumps from Motsu and a few more jumps to Nourv where alot of FW stuff starts.

• chryseschryses Member UncommonPosts: 1,453
    Originally posted by DonTrump

Hey you sound like a great pilot (checked ya out in game) looks like you have enuf exp to run your own corp, but  XTC would love to have ya, @ 68m u would be the big dog in our corp. Right now we range from 4m sp  -  65m.  We are pretty small but we are also former members of UCAM (macrointel peeps)  and still hang around with them. We are the "good guys" for the most part. Casual play is what we all about.  Our main base is in Aramachi 0.5 sec (Planet 6 Moon 11 Caldari Construction)  2 jumps from Motsu and a few more jumps to Nourv where alot of FW stuff starts.

Thanks Don...will check it out tonight :)

• DonTrumpDonTrump Member Posts: 104

to clarify its "Xeno Tech Corp"