Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lawl Bombay Vids...

Comments

• GormandYGormandY Member Posts: 411

win win

• JonsusJonsus Member UncommonPosts: 175

Im glad you guys found these funneh

• kitsunegirlkitsunegirl Member Posts: 525

I bet youre very unpopular on the fanboi forums at funcom. xD

Originally posted by kitsunegirl

People started getting banned for posting Bombay vids, so I wont post em there

But here ive got a bit more freedom, so meh, no worries.

Originally posted by Jonsus

Truth-in-mockery hurts I guess. hehe

Truth-in-mockery hurts I guess. hehe

Their company motto should read...

FUNCOM: We are full of suck and fail. Oh, and we have no sense of humor to speak of.

• UmbralUmbral Member Posts: 1,051

Hmm, funny, again a huge number of Warhammer fans... I already said that one time, but Im still curious so...

"" what I found very funny is, why so many people related to Warhammer fanbase always express something  pessimistic and negative  about Age of Conan, not about the real issues of performance or content, but about how Age of Conan will go down and down, as most War fans dont play and will not play AoC.

I mean, there are 3 upcoming big releases , the well known and full of marketing Warhammer, the unique The Chronicles of Spellborn and the unique, beautiful and impressive Aion.

Why only the Warhammer crowd is on a (not exacly declared) war against Age of Conan?

Both are totally different games with totally different lores, if you will not play both, why care?

Age of Conan has a lot of haters and disapointed people, but the Warhammer crowd attitude is very, very characteristic...

But I wonder why, why this happens only with War fans from the 3 upcoming MMOs?""

• TrueWarrior1TrueWarrior1 Member Posts: 154

This was funny the first week people started doing it then every other thread on funcoms forums where just like this. Its getting old bro.

Darkfalls so revolutionary it uninstalls itself.

• DouhkDouhk Member Posts: 1,019
    Originally posted by Umbral

Hmm, funny, again a huge number of Warhammer fans... I already said that one time, but Im still curious so...

"" what I found very funny is, why so many people related to Warhammer fanbase always express something  pessimistic and negative  about Age of Conan, not about the real issues of performance or content, but about how Age of Conan will go down and down, as most War fans dont play and will not play AoC.
    I mean, there are 3 upcoming big releases , the well known and full of marketing Warhammer, the unique The Chronicles of Spellborn and the unique, beautiful and impressive Aion.
    Why only the Warhammer crowd is on a (not exacly declared) war against Age of Conan?
    Both are totally different games with totally different lores, if you will not play both, why care?
    Age of Conan has a lot of haters and disapointed people, but the Warhammer crowd attitude is very, very characteristic...
    But I wonder why, why this happens only with War fans from the 3 upcoming MMOs?""

Take note to the fact that WAR is attracting a good majority of the gaming population from WoW. A game from NCsoft and a game from an indy developer are going to be trying to gain the exact opposite.

Not to defend the obvious flaws of AoC, but against the people you're talking about... the ones who say AoC is going to fail and fail and have no idea why. These same people are going to bash WAR and bash Aion and bash TCoS just because they like to join the crowd. The game isn't going to fail, it's pretty obvious. I dislike the game myself but some of you haters can't be as naive as you are sounding.

image If only SW:TOR could be this epic...

• DouhkDouhk Member Posts: 1,019

http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/index.php?module=see&lang=uk&code=dfa441eb5b17ca4cd3f48684ac618a7a

This one was definitely the most entertaining out of all of them!

image If only SW:TOR could be this epic...

Im not sure of what you speak. Im not exactly a warhammer fangirl... I played AoC since the day it launched up to level 20 and a bit beyond. It was fun, but it was meh at the same time. It belongs on a console not a mmo...

Im more of an aion fangirl. Sure I like warhammer, but Im not a raving mad fangirl for it. If it has flaws or fails miserably to live up to its hype like aoc did, you can be sure I will be annoyed and will be vocal about it. Same goes for Aion.

All I want is one mmo that lives up to its hype and promises and shines above all else. Something that wont make me toss the game box in the trash and move on in disgust.

Im not sure of what you speak. Im not exactly a warhammer fangirl... I played AoC since the day it launched up to level 20 and a bit beyond. It was fun, but it was meh at the same time. It belongs on a console not a mmo...

Im more of an aion fangirl. Sure I like warhammer, but Im not a raving mad fangirl for it. If it has flaws or fails miserably to live up to its hype like aoc did, you can be sure I will be annoyed and will be vocal about it. Same goes for Aion.

All I want is one mmo that lives up to its hype and promises and shines above all else. Something that wont make me toss the game box in the trash and move on in disgust.

Kitsunegirl

I picked your post, but my question is not exacly just for you, but all the huge amount of warhammer related posters here, Im not even telling people with War signature and avatars are exacly fanboys.

See, Im not accusing anyone, just curious about the negativity and the relation with War...

Im just surprised and curious about it.

Really I dont even pay attention to hype, things like AoC banners or that Warhammer videos where we see a showman but nothing about the game... well, trully my base is what I experience playing the game, so personally I play games that I enjoy, I dont mind the hype.

Yes, Aion does look good, anyway, dont take it personally, Im just curious about why ( even before AoC release ) Warhammer fans were so vocal here.

I really dont know why War followers care so much about AoC.

Ah, see, I dont know about before release... but before I experienced the craptitude of aoc, I was partly defending it, saying give it a chance, dont knock it yet, let funcom prove they are incompetent first... stuff like that.

I'll usually defend a game til it proves to me its anything else. Ive been defending Warhammer for weeks now, and Aion, and I cant say much about TCoS since Ive still got a beta account with them...

• KhrymsonKhrymson Member UncommonPosts: 3,090

I don't, but I'm having a great time laughing at its downfall!  I had to live through the BS that Funcom pulled on us with AO not knowing what I do now cause nobody knew who Funcom was then and MMOs were pretty new!  I did however expect all this with AoC so I never got into it!  In my attempt to warn some people about AoC and Funcom's past, nobody wanted to listen and I got called a troll just cause I have a WAR sig promoting my guild!

I have every right to laugh at the crap that Funcom is doing to its game and customers once again!  I seriously can't beleive that they'd attempt doing it again after the AO fiasco!  Everyone that bought the game and continues to test their beta, or more like an alpha had plenty of warning and deserves no sympathy. 

Kitsunegirl

Well, I hope you dont get disapointed with any of those games you are defending now.

Age of Conan has several issues, but the "this game is crap" is more related to your opinion about the game than the real issues.

And sure, will should express your opinion anytime, but I realized something really bad is happening in AoC forum...

will you probably see the same with War, people that just dont like the game saying the game is crap and never talking about real issues, just check the AoC posts about mature content, only people that play the game and know the lore are giving a productive feedback, haters are just saying "the game has no boobies anymore, one more lie!!!" ( and this is a misinformation )

Anyway, Im just giving my opinion, maybe Im tired to see this kind of emotinal thing in AoC, EQ2, VG, GW forums...

Everquest2 had similar issues at the release, and it is a very good game now, Age of Conan has even more chance to grow, but I understand you just dont like the game.

Im still curious about the War x AoC thing, lets see what happens at the release...

Originally posted by Khrymson

I don't, but I'm having a great time laughing at its downfall!  I had to live through the BS that Funcom pulled on us with AO not knowing what I do now cause nobody knew who Funcom was then and MMOs were pretty new!  I did however expect all this with AoC so I never got into it!  In my attempt to warn some people about AoC and Funcom's past, nobody wanted to listen and I got called a troll just cause I have a WAR sig promoting my guild!

I have every right to laugh at the crap that Funcom is doing to its game and customers once again!  I seriously can't beleive that they'd attempt doing it again after the AO fiasco!  Everyone that bought the game and continues to test their beta, or more like an alpha had plenty of warning and deserves no sympathy. 

This is the kind of personal crusade I dont understand.

See, I had some really bad experiences with Blizzard and Turbine, should I tell everyone how they are crap and not to play their games or just understand those games real issues and understand a lot of people have some good time with their games?

Your crusade sound arrogant to me.

I understand a SWG vet crusade, but really a crusade against a real small MMORPG company like Funcom is a bit silly.

You can chose not to play a game at the release, it was not like the NGE.

Again, Im still curious about the War vs AoC issue... and keep in mind I dont have nothing against War...

I enjoy games and I dont have a good time laughing when people get down... and after a so successful release ( Im talking about money) I cant see it as a real downfall.

Ok, you dont like the game, but there is no reason to wish a small company that are trying someting a bit different to fall.

edit to add a bit more--- Yes, you proved you care and you care a lot about Age of Conan and Funcom.

• KhrymsonKhrymson Member UncommonPosts: 3,090
    Originally posted by Umbral Again, Im still curious about the War vs AoC issue... and keep in mind I dont have nothing against War...

This is the kind of personal crusade I dont understand.
    Not personal, just laughing along side what I already endured once!  Do you see one thread anywhere on these forums attacking or ripping on AoC or Funcom by me...nope, but I do join in on threads already started sometimes!

See, I had some really bad experiences with Blizzard and Turbine,

So did I, but its not about them anymore now is it...its about Funcom and AoC now!

Don't have anything against AoC either except its funny as hell to laugh at all these broken promises and broken everything...its history repeating itself all over again!  I take you were not around for Anarchy Online Launch!  If you were you'd know what I was talking about, and whyI'm enjoying laughing at them...Funcom has had plenty of time to redem themselves and instead thought hey lets try and screw over this new-genereation of players just like we did with the old-gen!  Its pathetic...

Yes Khrymson, I was around at AO release.

My opinion?

Funcom is to small to really endure an advanced MMO release.

I dont see Funcom as I see SOE with SWG ( but I confess,  I enjoy EQ/EQ2/VG).

Anyway...

This discussion has been closed.