Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

As soon as I run Eve, my screen goes totally white-washed

VashIIVashII Member Posts: 1
what the crap is going on? image

Comments

• SchaniSchani Member Posts: 5
    I seem to recal something about a faulty driver for GForce cards being the possible cause of this... perhaps if you rummage around http://www.eve-online.com forums a bit you may find some hints.

• sagittersagitter Member Posts: 2
    Maybe giving more info would help, like vidcard ur using and drivers release

• HubabubaHubabuba Member Posts: 229
    Updating your video drivers to the latest version is always a good thing to try.  If you are on the latest version the try going back to an older version.

• tofittofit Member Posts: 5
    It sounds like you have a Nvida card. Your probally using the latest drivers. Try using the 53.03 drivers they are the most stable.

• VandalOneVandalOne Member Posts: 6

I had a similar problem, I had to run to the store to buy a better card ( solved my problems Had it in within 15 minutes and was on my way to the best game I ever played). my 32 wasnt good enough. I dont know what your running so its just a long shot suggestion.

--Vandal

• cjonescjones Member Posts: 5

Originally posted by tofit
    It sounds like you have a Nvida card. Your probally using the latest drivers. Try using the 53.03 drivers they are the most stable.

Yeah this is ther solution...same happened to me. I just reverted to the above mentioned drivers and now it works just fine.

omnia mors aequat

omnia mors aequat

• dizirgeedizirgee Member UncommonPosts: 156
    Well the last stable or working drivers for eve-online are 56.72 version.It will work fine to me i tryed few newer including "official" ones 61.72 from nvidia site but it wont work too.There must be somethin crappy what they add into drivers and somehow poor eve enige are mad with thatimage

Wu name dizirgee->Tough Destroyer ::::40::
    lordken->Friendly Mastermind

Wu name dizirgee->Tough Destroyer ::::40::

I`m Lawful Good Human Fighter Paladin
    and you?

• DirossDiross Member Posts: 179

Use NVidia drivers 56.72.... these are the last ones that worked correctly on my GeForce FX 5900 Ultra extreme 256MB DDR card.

Eve-Online, EQ2, DnL, SWG (Dead), Guild Wars, Anarchy Online, EQ, DAoC, Planet Side, WoW, LOTR, Tabula Rasa.