Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Two very important questions about the installation of WoW:

Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718

Well, tonight is a great night cuz my dad lan his high speed internet connection with my new computer and now we both have the net. I am so excited. Our next step is to buy WoW.

Now here is the questions:

1) Once you install WoW from your CD, do you always need your CD when you want to play it? (I hear when you play CoH, you don't need your CD once installed)

2) If it is true that you don't need the disk after it's installed, can i install the game with the disk on my dads computer? If i can, do we pay the same fee or seperate fees?

This will be my first buy of an MMORPG and as you should know, me and my dad are WC fans so please help me out.

Thanks.

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
|
RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos

Comments

• VakktnVakktn Member Posts: 746

1)No you dont need the CDs anymore once you install WoW to play it. But you do need like 3-4 gigs of HD space to install it so make sure you got space =P

2)You can install the game on both computers but the CD key will only be for ONE account. So if you and your dad plan to play "Together" in WoW youll need 2 copies of the game and pay 2 subscripitions. If you plan to alternate.... you play for a while then he plays kinda thing... then you only need one copy... although blizzard doesnt like people doing that but people do it anyways lol.

---------------------------------

"Those who brake the ninja code and rules of this world are called trash. But you know what? Those who don't take care of their comrades are even lower than trash." - Hatake Kakashi

• Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718

Awsome. Thanks Vakktn.

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
    |
    RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos

• VakktnVakktn Member Posts: 746
    No prob man im here to help image

---------------------------------

"Those who brake the ninja code and rules of this world are called trash. But you know what? Those who don't take care of their comrades are even lower than trash." - Hatake Kakashi