Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Whats the difference between COH and COV?

DuilyonDuilyon Member Posts: 326

I've never played these games before but I am just curious..what is the difference between COV and COH? are they two completley different games? Would I have to actually pay 2 subs to play them both??

is it two different leveling experiences on both sides? new classes?

Comments

• ZorvanZorvan Member CommonPosts: 8,912

CoH = you play a superhero.

CoV = you play a supervillian.

That's the difference.

And you have to buy both games, but one sub will cover both once you own them. And I believe there is a package deal still, also.

• MMO-ManiacMMO-Maniac Member Posts: 176

CoV is villians only and a couple better power sets for certain classes.

CoH is Heroes only and no energy melee as a scrapper primary =(.

Thats about all I can tell.

A few different areas in game to, but i'm not sure. Only ever played Hero side cause i like being the good guy.

• damian7damian7 Member Posts: 4,449
    Originally posted by Duilyon

I've never played these games before but I am just curious..what is the difference between COV and COH? are they two completley different games? Would I have to actually pay 2 subs to play them both??
    is it two different leveling experiences on both sides? new classes?

circus midgets for one side, the lack of same for the other side.

you can get the good vs evil edition for like $15 at the store.  then just pay one sub for COx.

villains has, i think, about 7 unique zones.  heroes have about 12-14 unique zones.  there are several co-op zones (both hero and villain, level 35-50): ouroboros, rikti war zone, cinnamonromaneraplace.  and i believe there's 3 pvp zones?  3 or 4, i forget. 

could we please get correspondent writers and moderators, on the eve forum at mmorpg.com, who are well-versed on eve-online and aren't just passersby pushing buttons? pretty please?