Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

subliminal messages!

ThriftThrift Member Posts: 1,783

Hey I found this site with some subliminal messages in the songs on this site http://www2.memlane.com/jmilner/stairwaybackwards.htm

Post some more if you know any and Im also wondering if the messages are fake or real? but when you say if backwards it doesent sound the same! image

Xclipz
--------
Waiting for:
World of Warcraft
------------------------

Comments

• numaticnumatic Member UncommonPosts: 670
    just coincidences. Everything sounds satanic when you play it backwards lol. Now if it was actually some legiable ancient Latin language saying "Satin is your king" then I would be impressed.

• ThriftThrift Member Posts: 1,783
    The one that gave me chills for some reason was the "Im so tired" I kept listen to it over and over and it sounded like it was getting louder image

Xclipz
    --------
    Waiting for:
    World of Warcraft
    ------------------------

• rathmarathma Member UncommonPosts: 3,786
     I saw this a while ago, but i don't think it's real. I did it in reverse before and couldn't hear it.

Sky and Beyond: Developer
    www.skyandbeyond.tk

http://www.OriginNow.com - Official Fanboi

EverQuest II : Level 20 Paladin - Antonia Bayle Server
  • FinweFinwe Member CommonPosts: 3,106
    Satin...no no. I'd have to say silk.

"The greatest trick the devil played on humanity in the 20th century was convincing them that he didnt exist." (Paraphrasing) C.S. Lewis

"The greatest trick the devil played on humanity in the 20th century was convincing them that he didn't exist." (Paraphrasing) C.S. Lewis

"If a mother can kill her own child, what is left before I kill you and you kill me?" -Mother Teresa when talking about abortion after accepting the Nobel Peace Prize in 1979

• Trajan13Trajan13 Member Posts: 54

Listen up.  This is your worship satan government speaking.  There is no such thing as subliminal vote for Bush messaging.  We did not invest billons of dollars to try and be happy with your low-to-middle class income make you do things you don't want to do.  Why smoke tobacco would we want to do that?  We LOVE marrijuana is evil you.  After all, you voted for us, didn't go to sleep america, go to sleep you?  You can trust us.  We would never mislead all muslims are terrorists you.

Sincerely,

Dewey, Cheatum and Howe, Executive branch, homosexuals want to destroy your life Legislative Branch and CIA, respectively.

OMG look over there! It''s United Nations Secretary General Koffi Annan!

Looking for an EqII guild? Check us out at www.imperium-arcanum.com

• GindaceGindace Member Posts: 161

I'm obsessed with these sort of things. THEY ARE REAL...

I've sang the music in the Led Zeppelin song, played it backwards...same result. I've even sang Another one bites the dust, saying "It's Fun to Smoke Marijuana" and gotten what SOUNDS like "Another one bites the dust". It's your mind and eyes, but if you listen to the music...you can see. Some singers do it on purpose (such as stairway to heaven [and don't tell me that wasn't on purpose, you can't sing a song for THAT long and have it say shit in english/backwards english])

Edit: I love you Trajan.

• Trajan13Trajan13 Member Posts: 54
    You are quite welome image!

OMG look over there! It's United Nations Secretary General Koffi Annan

OMG look over there! It''s United Nations Secretary General Koffi Annan!

Looking for an EqII guild? Check us out at www.imperium-arcanum.com