Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A breath of fresh air :)

cybernexcybernex Member Posts: 26

Its nice to see something different for a change i know most of you will say '"Wow never seen this before oh wait wonderland online myth war..." and so on, but at least wait for the CB how knows you might be surprised. My suggestion keep an eye on this one could be the shizit yet ;)

Comments

• chr1smchr1sm Member Posts: 42

Turn based gameplay??? jesus christ, what the hell are developers smoking today.  As if we don't have enough garbage mmorpgs out there, a company has to come out with a game like this.

I'll admit I was attracted to the game by the name alone "Atlantica".  But the first sentence in the description of it nearly made me vomit.  And by the options in the poll with the reference to WoW, I can already see where the mindless drones such as yourself have their frame of mind in.

If you consider this game a "breath of fresh air" you really need to check yourself into a psychiatric ward.

• harshskaterharshskater Member Posts: 61
    Originally posted by chr1sm

Turn based gameplay??? jesus christ, what the hell are developers smoking today.  As if we don't have enough garbage mmorpgs out there, a company has to come out with a game like this.
    I'll admit I was attracted to the game by the name alone "Atlantica".  But the first sentence in the description of it nearly made me vomit.  And by the options in the poll with the reference to WoW, I can already see where the mindless drones such as yourself have their frame of mind in.
    If you consider this game a "breath of fresh air" you really need to check yourself into a psychiatric ward.

lol honestly couldn't agree w/ u more bro, i actually looked at this game ready to try it out, but turned based mmo? lol i can't play those games

• RespyShuntRespyShunt Member Posts: 396

lol it definitely is a change of pace, and it is a korean game so that might mean grinding endlessly on random encounters.  That would truly suck.  The graphics look really nice tho and if theres enough quests in the game it might be fun.

• trancejeremytrancejeremy Member UncommonPosts: 1,222

Sounds different to me. Better than having to constantly click like most MMORPGs.

R.I.P. City of Heroes and my 17 characters there

• SerpentarSerpentar Member Posts: 246

Two problems I see..one what exactly them mean by turn based is it ala Master of Orion or Age of Wonders? Or more along a frame of FF 7 and 8?

But honestly it has some promise but unless it  changes up the traditional class system of tank/mage/healer. Also some nice linking of skills maybe even some duel tech and triple tech like Chrono trigger. I dont see any diffrence beyond the bevy of other MMOs. Hopefully they will put more info on the english site soon.