Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

do you want a gold world pass

drkspartandrkspartan Member Posts: 55

There seems to be alot of people wanting to come to Vana'diel these days. If your one of them i can give you a gold world pass to the world of Sereph. Check out  the benefits of a gold world pass here http://www.playonline.com/ff11eu/guide/recruitment01.html and here http://www.playonline.com/ff11eu/guide/recruitment02.html . I am a 49 White Mage so i will be able to help you throught the early levels with no problem and get you in the linkshell im in. Its a win win for both of us so just post a message here and i'll get you one.

Comments

• gddynastygddynasty Member Posts: 1

I was wondering. Do you already need to have an account to play or can I Download Final Fantasy XI and you give me the world pass and I can play with you?

• drkspartandrkspartan Member Posts: 55

You use the pass when you create your first character so its before you have an account.

• snowytechnasnowytechna Member Posts: 185

Ermm I would love the gold pass can you pm it to me? Yea I've been wanting to try this game out for a lont time but was kinda put off by the turn based combat.

• snowytechnasnowytechna Member Posts: 185

Oops I just read the article and it seems this gold pass is for players who already have an account, I thought it was a buddy key sort of thing, my bad.

• skeaserskeaser Member RarePosts: 4,180

From the links, I would still have to buy the game and subscribe? I'm not sure how I understand how it works. If the pass gets me a free trial of the game, you can send me one, I've wanted to try this game for a while, but always wanted to try a trial first.

Sig so that badges don't eat my posts.

• SaiansupayanSaiansupayan Member Posts: 3

I could use one, I just registered my content ID so will wait before making my first character. Just pm me if you need more info such as my POL ID etc.

• ElvtinElvtin Member Posts: 1

A Gold Pass allows a preson who is currently playing to bring another person to the server they are on.  Character creation doesn't allow you to pick your server, it's just random.   So the Gold Pass allows you to join your friend on the server they are playing on with the benefit of getting an item at every milestone of days.. Believe it's like.. 30, 60, 90, 120 or so.. the Website link has that information.   You do need to have the game installed and a subscription in order to create/play the game.   The person who is providing the Gold Pass pass just have to give the code to you and you enter it at the character creation screen..  You don't not have to provide them with any of your account information.  So please never give that out..   

If anyone would like one I can also provide one.  I play on Siren btw.  :)

• curiindicuriindi Member Posts: 488
    Originally posted by Elvtin

A Gold Pass allows a preson who is currently playing to bring another person to the server they are on.  Character creation doesn't allow you to pick your server, it's just random.   So the Gold Pass allows you to join your friend on the server they are playing on with the benefit of getting an item at every milestone of days.. Believe it's like.. 30, 60, 90, 120 or so.. the Website link has that information.   You do need to have the game installed and a subscription in order to create/play the game.   The person who is providing the Gold Pass pass just have to give the code to you and you enter it at the character creation screen..  You don't not have to provide them with any of your account information.  So please never give that out..   
    If anyone would like one I can also provide one.  I play on Siren btw.  :)

Nowadays, players are allowed to pick their world at character creation.

If I remember correctly, the milestone days for receiving special items are 40, 100, and 365 days.