Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Giving away account

Nimrod4154Nimrod4154 Member Posts: 864

Ok guys i played this game for a day and im just tired of it. Thought i would get a game to keep me busy until EQ2 but i was wrong. I have a level 10 dark elf fighter with a short sword and cloth gear... If you want my account (3 months left) im me at BillieArmstrong3(First Come, First Get)

Thank you

Comments

• j-monsterj-monster Member Posts: 1,060

neat i want it lol

• MaxxxMaxxx Member UncommonPosts: 389

Originally posted by Nimrod4154
    Ok guys i played this game for a day and im just tired of it. Thought i would get a game to keep me busy until EQ2 but i was wrong. I have a level 10 dark elf fighter with a short sword and cloth gear... If you want my account (3 months left) im me at BillieArmstrong3(First Come, First Get)
    Thank you

you payed 3 months ahead on the first day?
    got bored on the first day you played the game?

lol

Maxxxi - Frostfell - Asherons Call 2

• BigPeelerBigPeeler Member Posts: 1,270
    okay i just gotta say that just getting to level 10 and quitting is a pretty stupid thing to do... at level 10 you've only seen like 0.001% of that the game as to offer... get a couple charcters to 20+ at least...

--------------------------------
    Games Played - Lineage, Lineage 2, Helbreath, RuneScape, Priston Tale, Tibia, RYL, Dark Eden, Savage Eden, Astonia III, Ashen Empires, El Kardian, Fung Wan Online, Project Entropia, Ultima Online, Ragnarok Online, Redmoon, Thesa, Conquer Online, Deloria, Fairyland, MU Online, Legends...

--------------------------------------

• j-monsterj-monster Member Posts: 1,060
    Dude if you havent givin it away already email me at [email protected] thanks much!

• Nimrod4154Nimrod4154 Member Posts: 864
    Yeah i already gave it away, sorry. But i just didnt like the gameplay and i was on a stupid quest that didnt give me any exp or items whatsoever for 2 days and never finished it plus i deleved 2 or 3 times, having to fight to regain the level. I just became frusterated and am done.

• the_travelerthe_traveler Member Posts: 76

Originally posted by BigPeeler
    okay i just gotta say that just getting to level 10 and quitting is a pretty stupid thing to do... at level 10 you've only seen like 0.001% of that the game as to offer... get a couple charcters to 20+ at least...

--------------------------------
    Games Played - Lineage, Lineage 2, Helbreath, RuneScape, Priston Tale, Tibia, RYL, Dark Eden, Savage Eden, Astonia III, Ashen Empires, El Kardian, Fung Wan Online, Project Entropia, Ultima Online, Ragnarok Online, Redmoon, Thesa, Conquer Online, Deloria, Fairyland, MU Online, Legends...

Yea! cuz then at level 20+ you've seen like...um..sec..doing the math... 0.004% of what the game has to offer and THEN you can quit having a much better assessment of the game! imageimage

• herculeshercules Member UncommonPosts: 4,924

Originally posted by Nimrod4154

Ok guys i played this game for a day and im just tired of it. Thought i would get a game to keep me busy until EQ2 but i was wrong. I have a level 10 dark elf fighter with a short sword and cloth gear... If you want my account (3 months left) im me at BillieArmstrong3(First Come, First Get)
    Thank you

Rule 1 never pay for 3 months in any mmorpg.Chances are you get burnt.

• LaneoLaneo Member Posts: 359

I dont mind the grinding. I have a Lvl 46 DE PR and loving it. Been Solo and Clanless up until now. Joining a clan tonight or tomorrow. It does get better at higher levels, just have to have the patience to get there.

/opinon on

"If you cant stand any type of grinding in MMORPG's, you hve no business playing them, because they are meant to last and be time consuming. If you expect "Uberness" to be handed to you, MMORPGs are NOT for you." 

/opinion off

Then again you might have not liked it for another reason which I havn't figured out since you didnt mention it. Either way..Good luck in whatever you decide to play next. image

Nobody is perfect...My name is Nobody

This discussion has been closed.