Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

heya. want to know if i have to move with a mouse.

punkrockpunkrock Member Posts: 1,777

me and my friend want to play. and just want to know if we have to move with a mouse or not.

Comments

• EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384

its point and click for everything

btw...why do u want to play this game?

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.

• XzaroXzaro Member UncommonPosts: 1,719

No it's not point and click for everything. You can move with the arrow keys and WASD (to use WASD, you have to enable "enter chat" in options).

You could play as an indian or human

• BigPeelerBigPeeler Member Posts: 1,270

you dont HAVE to play with the mouse... the WASD and arrow keys can both be used to movement but the mouse is still 99% neded for combat and such... also the WASD and arrow key movement is still pretty clunky in its current state (although its supposed to be fixed in coming updates)...

anyways make sure you have tough skin and alot of patience if you're going to start Lineage 2...

GOOD THINGS

----------------------------------------

- High level cap (good luck trying to reach it o_0)

- raising your own dragons

- castle sieges THAT ACTUALLY MAKE SENSE

- graphics

- music/sound

- free LARGE updates 2 times a year (at least) in the form of "Chronicles"

- good PvP/PK system (reminiscent of old school UO)

BAD THINGS

------------------------------------------

- completely MORONIC and un-helpful customer support and GM's (the reason i quit)

- HUGE grind

- hardly any character customization

- alot of Korean adena farmers (bots)

OVERALL

------------------------------------------

give it a shot if you think you can handle it... Lineage 2 is deffinatly not for the weak skinned carebears... the 1st 30-40 levels are the worst =_=... its practically grind, grind, grind, grind untill then (not to say it isnt at 40+)... if you dont mind Korean grind-fests and hardcore PvP then it might just be right for you... deffinatly a love it, or hate it game...

[edit] btw, i dont care if you asked for a full review or not... there it is... image

--------------------------------
    Games Played - Lineage, Lineage 2, Helbreath, RuneScape, Priston Tale, Tibia, RYL, Dark Eden, Savage Eden, Astonia III, Ashen Empires, El Kardian, Fung Wan Online, Project Entropia, Ultima Online, Ragnarok Online, Redmoon, Thesa, Conquer Online, Deloria, Fairyland, MU Online, Legends...

--------------------------------------