Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

F2P Forever - Wonderland Online

DS3000DS3000 Member Posts: 1
Wonderland Online is definitely the game to play. Most impotantly, its's FREE TO PLAY FOREVER. . The systems are great. At start, you get to choose lots of uniques characters. The boys are really cool and the girls are cute, i mean CUTE! lol.

Unlike normal online games that only focus on level up and pk, Wonderland Online offers a variety of unique and thrillng quest to complete. Be it as simple as talk to a single person or deafeating high level mosters, the quest are all wonderful!

The pet system is one of the attracting point of this game. Pets are obtainable by players to help them throughout the game. Different pets offers different assistance. For example, small animals like cat or dogs help deliver item to other players, a petrosaur enable you to soar in the sky, and some even help to to defeat enemies. Pets that are obtainable include cats, dogs, snails, Jellyfish, Dinosaurs, Dragons, and even NPC! Well that's not all. There are still lots of unique pets to acquire including cute ones!

Wonderland Online has a unique system, which enables ANYONE to compound item, or I would rather call it forge items. By using raw material, you can compound weapons, armors, foods, and some other things.

Moreover, there's a system of Interior Designing. Anyone can have a house in this game. You can manufacture lots of items to decorate your house. Design it base on you picture of a dream house!

Of course, you can too join or create a party to team up with anyone. A group of four may travel together, completing quest and exploring new places.

As for the battle system, it is turn-based. BUT this turn-based fighting style is DIFFERENT and UNIQUE! You can have combo with your pet to dish out even more damage and more experience points. Of you have a party with you, you can even combo up to 8 person at once, including pets.

Most importantly, you can make friends from all around the world. There are people from lots of countries playing this game.

So what are you waiting for? Come join the community in Wonderland Online!

The Official site for Woderland Online:

http://wl.igg.com

Waiting for you to join our big family! Thank you~

IGN: Quint

Server: Aries

Comments

• megaflux19megaflux19 Member Posts: 99

::vomit::

so cute :::vomit::::

no really, gamers are not this stupid, even the wow crowd, give up and go get your fairy on elsewhere, the worst part is that this site supports this piece of $hit.

• n00bitn00bit Member UncommonPosts: 345

I think the question we're all asking ourselves is...can we kill the kittens?

• TecknicTecknic Member Posts: 458

Being able to violently take a pair of chainsaw nunchucks to some generic cute characters would make me consider this with a bit more interest, but as things stand it's just kinda... typical.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Playing: Nothing
    Played: Champions Online, CoX, STO, PSO, WoW, lots of free-to-play crap
    Looking Forward To: DC Universe Online, Blade and Soul

• ragnarokekragnarokek Member Posts: 134

tried this game because i got intrigued by its crafting system. but uninstalled it after 20 minutes. its just too damn laggy, the starting map is too crowded, its hard to see which is the npc and which is a player, and there's no decent tutorial, and for such a crowded place, no one even bothers to help in answering questions.

• freeleefreelee Member Posts: 102
    Originally posted by ragnarokek

tried this game because i got intrigued by its crafting system. but uninstalled it after 20 minutes. its just too damn laggy, the starting map is too crowded, its hard to see which is the npc and which is a player, and there's no decent tutorial, and for such a crowded place, no one even bothers to help in answering questions.

Oh, yeah i like its crafting system. you said it's laggy? but it has 4 servers and at leat 4 branches for each. i'm now at Cancer 2. But to be honesty, i always go into the other players' tents.

maybe they should make a new rule to deal with this problem .

• ShadowsaraShadowsara Member Posts: 15

its so crowded. i mean so many tents here or there. i alway enter the tent which i dont want to.

• kerry1005kerry1005 Member Posts: 14
    Originally posted by Shadowsara

its so crowded. i mean so many tents here or there. i alway enter the tent which i dont want to.

yep, and i asked the gm can they deal with this problem but they say the tent is also feature in it. so i think maybe i can bear it.

• sukura007sukura007 Member Posts: 20

Oh, the Leo was out. and Many events in the new server, so anybody in Leo now?

I missed the double EXP weekend, i dont know when do they  make a double EXP event again.

=============================================================================

• DreamstriderDreamstrider Member Posts: 62

The keywords here are: You get what you pay for.

• TharkaneTharkane Member Posts: 6

Yet another f2p Asian "mmo."