Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

General: MMORPG Friday Funnies

StraddenStradden Managing EditorMember CommonPosts: 6,696

For this new feature, the team at MMORPG.com has scoured the vaults of Youtube to bring you three amusing videos for your viewing pleasure. Watch them all and see if you agree!

For this first edition of MMORPG Friday Funnies, we have scoured Youtube for MMORPG-related clips that amused us, tickled our fancies, made us giggle, sputter, guffaw or choke. In short, we have gathered a number of links that we thought that you might enjoy.

If you, in your travels, come across a funny clip, or anything else MMO-related, please let us know at [email protected].

Clip #1

This clip shows the lighter side of the dark and gritty new MMORPG, Age of Conan. The moral of the story? If you see a guy with a horse on a bridge… go around.

Ya know, no matter how many times I see it, this video still makes me laugh. It could be that I’m a little bit sadistic. It could be the use of the Benny hill theme. That song makes everything funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-rl3RPC_Mw

Check out all three here.

Cheers,
Jon Wood
Managing Editor
MMORPG.com

Comments