Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Here we go, CBT3 preparations rolling.

EphimeroEphimero Member Posts: 1,860

3 new videos (or 1 big video divided in 3 parts, depends on how you look at it) have been released by NCsoft's korea regarding the upcoming CBT3.

As most of you already know, this beta will be about the abyss, fortresses sieges, and endgame content, and that's exactly what you can see in these vids, enjoy :)

PART1

PART2

PART3

Thread in Aionsource with HD versions.

Enjoy.

Comments

• IceAgeIceAge Member EpicPosts: 3,120

Oh well.. I DID enjoyed the fortress battle, it's so awsome :D

Reporter: What's behind Blizzard success, and how do you make your gamers happy?
    Blizzard Boss: Making gamers happy is not my concern, making money.. yes!

• djariel1djariel1 Member Posts: 96

its cool...but i hate new asmodian wings.......idk they just look weird and moove weird as well 

How the hell do you pronounce Gotye?

• daemondaemon Member UncommonPosts: 680
    Originally posted by djariel1

its cool...but i hate new asmodian wings.......idk they just look weird and moove weird as well 

well they are not finally.

if people wont like them they got time to change them till release.

Originally posted by daemon

yes i agree but their better than bat wings.....bat wings made me thing,.......omg did asmos have sex with bats ?!?!?!?!? so i do like these better than bat wings but they feel weird 2 me....idk

• QmireQmire Member Posts: 423

Uhh that was nice, i suppose the giant bad@ss Balaur was their boss, oh well i had a feeling when the concept came short time ago that it probably wasn't just any Balaur heh.

The wings actually look better in my opinion, or at least more fitting, hopefully they get the little awkward movement fixed, which you could see a few glimse off.

So far so good.

Just can't wait now..... once again heh.

• SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 32,010

yes i agree but their better than bat wings.....bat wings made me thing,.......omg did asmos have sex with bats ?!?!?!?!? so i do like these better than bat wings but they feel weird 2 me....idk

I agree with you, I did not like the bat wings. I have not yet seen the vids but I'm happier that they changed them if indeed they did.

The asmodians seem based after the gargoyle model.

Like Skyrim? Need more content? Try my Skyrim mod "Godfred's Tomb." 

Godfred's Tomb Trailer: https://youtu.be/-nsXGddj_4w

Original Skyrim: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/109547

Try the "Special Edition." 'Cause it's "Special." https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64878/?tab=description

Serph toze kindly has started a walk-through. https://youtu.be/UIelCK-lldo 
    Originally posted by Sovrath

I agree with you, I did not like the bat wings. I have not yet seen the vids but I'm happier that they changed them if indeed they did.

The asmodians seem based after the gargoyle model.

i saw the video..wings r like roting black angel wings...but what bothers me is their movement...its stiff and just idk blah

• KatzuAionKatzuAion Member Posts: 81

Woah freaking huge boss... AWESOME!

Damn you Ephimero, if you keep showing this quality clips, i might have to end up go live in Korea just to play aion this year!

ps: Viva la espanaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :D!