Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Two new translated articles!

MarkJWMarkJW ColumnistMember Posts: 226

Check it out! jameinkaiser on AionSource.com translated two articles from Korean websites about Aion's CBT3.

http://www.aionsource.com/forum/news-announcements/6842-two-new-translated-articles-esteemed-jmk.html

They changed the look of the Asmodians' wings! They're now black, feathery, rotting ones instead of leathery bat ones! WIN!

Comments

• djariel1djariel1 Member Posts: 96

i red the articles and 1. made me happy. and 2 sent me into a spiraling depressiong......about that they might do 4th beta...god cant this oen be last and they do open beta or closed us ebta pweeeeeze T.T

How the hell do you pronounce Gotye?

• MarkJWMarkJW ColumnistMember Posts: 226

Even if NCsoft does another CBT, it will probably not affect North American or European Closed and Open beta plans that much. I wouldn't worry too much. :)

• IceAgeIceAge Member EpicPosts: 3,120
    Originally posted by MarkJW

Even if NCsoft does another CBT, it will probably not affect North American or European Closed and Open beta plans that much. I wouldn't worry too much. :)

Kinda true :) After the CBT 3 from Korea if there will be another one I don't think that this will go down beta plans for EU/NA

Reporter: What's behind Blizzard success, and how do you make your gamers happy?
    Blizzard Boss: Making gamers happy is not my concern, making money.. yes!