Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Aion like Lineage 2....a Grind Fest???

meleemadnessmeleemadness Member Posts: 592

I loved the graphics of L2 and Aion will be no different...but I hope it will be different in that it will not be a grind fest...I dont mind taking time but I like to do quests and see my character develop over time...and by time I mean weeks, not years!

Comments

• redrum666erredrum666er Member Posts: 168

I reccomend reading this Ultimate Aion FAQ.

• SgtFrogSgtFrog Member Posts: 5,001

i tierd of people asking this question over and over and over an........................nd over again

March on! - Lets Invade Pekopon

• meleemadnessmeleemadness Member Posts: 592

Thanks...grind it is

Originally posted by meleemadness

Thanks...grind it is

no its quest based....did you even see link 

rofl that is all.....

• IceAgeIceAge Member EpicPosts: 3,120

Thanks...grind it is

Good , then leave us with the "grind" if you are so incapable to read some infos about the game

Reporter: What's behind Blizzard success, and how do you make your gamers happy?
    Blizzard Boss: Making gamers happy is not my concern, making money.. yes!

• curiindicuriindi Member Posts: 488

Honestly, I have to say that this thread makes me cry. :(

Originally posted by curiindi

why is that.

• djariel1djariel1 Member Posts: 96

ok dude rly now...read first before posting !!! if u read u would know that aion is not a grindfest.....u can either quest to lv or grind ur choice......ive postd this like 300 times -.-

How the hell do you pronounce Gotye?

• EphimeroEphimero Member Posts: 1,860

It's the biggest grindfest you've ever faced, go away

Best way to filter the audience. Quality=has read about it a bit, no quality= has to ask.

*Im a bit drunk right now so dont worry if my post doesn't make any sense :<*

Originally posted by Ephimero

Best way to filter the audience. Quality=has read about it a bit, no quality= has to ask.

I feel you :P

You had a good time? :)

Reporter: What's behind Blizzard success, and how do you make your gamers happy?

• khartokhar3khartokhar3 Member UncommonPosts: 486
    Originally posted by IceAge

Originally posted by Ephimero

I feel you :P

You had a good time? :)

he  isjust tryin to forget that spain gonna loose tomorow

Oh yea , he's a spanish guy. Oh well , Russia shows that they can beat anyone but still , Spain has his tallent players.

Let the best team win :D

• EphimeroEphimero Member Posts: 1,860

Yeah, a quite good time but tomorrow back to work and I would need to sleep a bit :<

And russia in semi-finals was the best thing ever, we're meeting germany in a few days :P

Originally posted by SgtFrog

why is that.

Because "after taking time to read recent posts, it is clear that Aion is just AKG - another Korean grinder." :(

why is that.

Because "after taking time to read recent posts, it is clear that Aion is just AKG - another Korean grinder." :(

Aion is NOT!!! just akg....people understand this!!! THERE R 3 WAYS TO LV!!!!

1.-=-----PVP

2.---------GRIND

3...---------QUEST

thats its its not just akg so stop crying and  reading sometihng other than this forum..there r a few people who r misinformed and want to make u hate aion ......

• ProfRedProfRed Member UncommonPosts: 3,494

Initial reports indicate that it is a lot more focused on quests than any other grinder.  Most initial reports stated that the game is very, very much like WoW in terms of quests and ease of play.

jesus...the amount of ignorance and misinformed people is astounding!

• suu141suu141 Member Posts: 249

It's ok, sometimes it's best when people remain ignorant.

"When you're born you're naked, when you die you're naked again, and in-between all we do is work, eat, and play MMOs." ~Forum Warrior #141

Originally posted by djariel1

why is that.

Aion is NOT!!! just akg....people understand this!!! THERE R 3 WAYS TO LV!!!!

1.-=-----PVP

2.---------GRIND

3...---------QUEST

thats its its not just akg so stop crying and  reading sometihng other than this forum..there r a few people who r misinformed and want to make u hate aion ......

Wait, I think you misunderstood what I meant when I included those quotations. :(

• bluealien1bluealien1 Member Posts: 526

ok dude rly now...read first before posting !!! if u read u would know that aion is not a grindfest.....u can either quest to lv or grind ur choice......ive postd this like 300 times -.-

But you only have 45 posts!

• GabiruGabiru Member UncommonPosts: 63
    Originally posted by bluealien1

hahaha OWNED!!!

Originally posted by Gabiru

Originally posted by bluealien1

hahaha OWNED!!!

dude its figure of expresion 

• DawnJWDawnJW Member Posts: 108

I loved the graphics of L2 and Aion will be no different...but I hope it will be different in that it will not be a grind fest...I dont mind taking time but I like to do quests and see my character develop over time...and by time I mean weeks, not years!

Whitout Grinding there is no thing to be proud of, so i am for grinding. Like in Lineage II.

Greets,

Dawn

• YamotaYamota Member UncommonPosts: 6,593

What makes you think grindfest and questing are mutually exclusive? Just because a game makes you finish 1.000 quests instead of 10.000 mobs to reach max level doesnt make it less of a grind.

Not saying that is how Aion will be like, just saying that questing and grinding does not have to be mutually exclusive.