Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

coming back to WoW...... but.......

BruceybabyBruceybaby Member Posts: 254

I want to come back to WoW, but i've lost my CDs ..............

 

I don't have the CDs or the CD keys, but I have a retail version WoW account with Burning Crusade activated on it. Is there anywhere i can download WoW and BC?

 

I have looked at https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/account/download_wow.html#fullwow ..... but will this full version provide me with a cd key?

 

Thanks a lot :)

Comments

  • BruceybabyBruceybaby Member Posts: 254

    Also, is there any way to view your account retail box CD KEY through your online WoW account?

  • Pappy13Pappy13 Member Posts: 2,138
    Originally posted by Firebrawn


    I want to come back to WoW, but i've lost my CDs ..............
     
    I don't have the CDs or the CD keys, but I have a retail version WoW account with Burning Crusade activated on it. Is there anywhere i can download WoW and BC?
     
    I have looked at https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/account/download_wow.html#fullwow ..... but will this full version provide me with a cd key?
     
    Thanks a lot :)

    You don't need a CD key if you already have an account.

    1)  Go to the WoW website main page.  www.worldofwarcraft.com

    2)  Choose "manage account" from the menu on the left.

    3)  Put in your WoW account information.

    From there you should be able to download the client.

     

    image

  • OziasOzias Member Posts: 128

    What he said should work perfectly, however, if it doesn't, just dl the trial for WoW and then you can go to the site and dl burning crusade.

    image

  • Pappy13Pappy13 Member Posts: 2,138
    Originally posted by Firebrawn


    Also, is there any way to view your account retail box CD KEY through your online WoW account?



     

    No.  You don't need it.  All you need to know is your user account and password.  Your CD key is stored with your account, but you can't see what it is I don't believe.

    image

  • BruceybabyBruceybaby Member Posts: 254

    oh great ;)

    i think the link which i provided in my OP was the right one :)

  • BruceybabyBruceybaby Member Posts: 254

    So I basically download WoW and BC from their website ... and then pay for another month on my account.... and then log in and play with my old chars?

  • orlacorlac Member Posts: 549

    Yes

  • Pappy13Pappy13 Member Posts: 2,138
    Originally posted by Firebrawn


    So I basically download WoW and BC from their website ... and then pay for another month on my account.... and then log in and play with my old chars?



     

    Or you could give me your e-mail address, I send you a scroll of ressurection, you log in and play with your old chars free for 10 days and then you pay for another month......and I get a month of WoW free. :)

    image

  • BruceybabyBruceybaby Member Posts: 254

    Sure pappy, but only if you help me find a 1-70 levelling horde rogue guide ..... which also has an in-game mod as well to help (as in it modifies your map to tell you where to go for the next quest etc.).

    I had one for my priest (60-70 guide) and I levelled to 70 in less than 10 days (normal time, not game time). But it has to be an addon mod.

    PM me (over MMORPG.com) with the link and ill send you my email address and use the scroll thing.

  • Pappy13Pappy13 Member Posts: 2,138
    Originally posted by Firebrawn


    Sure pappy, but only if you help me find a 1-70 levelling horde rogue guide ..... which also has an in-game mod as well to help (as in it modifies your map to tell you where to go for the next quest etc.).
    I had one for my priest (60-70 guide) and I levelled to 70 in less than 10 days (normal time, not game time). But it has to be an addon mod.
    PM me (over MMORPG.com) with the link and ill send you my email address and use the scroll thing.



     

    Sorry, but I don't use 'em.  I have a mod that shows me where to find specific mobs for a quest, but it doesn't tell you which quests to do, in what order or anything like that.

    image

  • BruceybabyBruceybaby Member Posts: 254

    looks like you won't be getting a free month then lol

Sign In or Register to comment.