Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking forward to this game

Robert_S4Robert_S4 Member Posts: 142

I recently sent an e-mail asking about some stuff regarding this game on this games website and to my surprise I got a very long answer with some added info which I found to be really nice. Not many game companies do that, that's for sure. So now I've gotten somewhat hyped on Citadel of Sorcery and will be looking forward to when it goes into beta and gets closer to release.

The people and the friends that we have lost, and the dreams that have faded, never forget them~

Comments

• mike470mike470 General CorrespondentMember Posts: 2,396

Ahh yes, so am I.  I've been following this game since it was put on the site, and I'm a complete fanboi for Citadel of Sorcery.  The developers are quick to answer questions (both here and on the official site) which is really helpful. 

The developers are really helpful and I have learned a lot of things about CoS by just asking questions.

• Robert_S4Robert_S4 Member Posts: 142
    Originally posted by mike470

Ahh yes, so am I.  I've been following this game since it was put on the site, and I'm a complete fanboi for Citadel of Sorcery.  The developers are quick to answer questions (both here and on the official site) which is really helpful. 
    The developers are really helpful and I have learned a lot of things about CoS by just asking questions.

Hehe, well I'm joining in on the fanboism then =)

The people and the friends that we have lost, and the dreams that have faded, never forget them~

• mike470mike470 General CorrespondentMember Posts: 2,396
    Originally posted by Robert_S4

Originally posted by mike470

Hehe, well I'm joining in on the fanboism then =)

Heh, I've been on the fanboism side since February

• TdogSkalTdogSkal Member UncommonPosts: 1,244

I am looking forward to the game as well.  Can't wait to explore the world and try out some of these massive quests.

CoS is a breath of fresh air after standing in the sewers that are current MMOs.

I have to admit though, I am also waiting on Darkfall due to its freedom.

Sooner or Later