Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Your Favourite Mounts?

FatalityFatality Member Posts: 49

What a hard question eh! I reckon my fave must be the Night Saber. I would love to be a Human Female Mage who rided a Night Saber how cool would that be?

Also those Wolves look pretty Nasty ;)
Check them out and tell me what u think

http://www.blizzard.com/wow/townhall/mounts.shtml

Comments

• QuinncintQuinncint Member Posts: 14

I really like the raptors :) I can't wait to make my troll warrior.

"A scar is just another polaroid."

"A scar is just another polaroid."

• LoStCaUz3LoStCaUz3 Member Posts: 1,154
    My favorite animal in real life happens to be the Red Wolf so I just voted for them. I also like the raptor. So I am not too sure what mount I am going to use. I might just save those skill points needed to train my Troll how to ride wolves and wait until I make my Orc. I haven't really decided yet.

• j-monsterj-monster Member Posts: 1,060
    All about the raptors B*itch! haha shit there so awesome! It would be even cooler if my raptor could maul people and jump big distances!

• VakktnVakktn Member Posts: 746

Originally posted by LoStCaUz3
    My favorite animal in real life happens to be the Red Wolf so I just voted for them. I also like the raptor. So I am not too sure what mount I am going to use. I might just save those skill points needed to train my Troll how to ride wolves and wait until I make my Orc. I haven't really decided yet.

You know you can buy another factions mount right? But it costs like 1000 SP though or something like that....

---------------------------------

"Those who brake the ninja code and rules of this world are called trash. But you know what? Those who don't take care of their comrades are even lower than trash." - Hatake Kakashi

• FatalityFatality Member Posts: 49
    It would be really Bad if something like a Ram with a Pretty Hefty Dwarve on went as fast as a Wolve with a Nightelve on. That would be lame.

• ThriftThrift Member Posts: 1,783
    I like the Night Sabers they look cool and fast image

Xclipz
    --------
    Waiting for:
    World of Warcraft
    ------------------------