Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Addiction Thread

DloreDlore Member UncommonPosts: 462

I have quit forever now since I gave my acct to my friend :p but it's weird, it's even more addicting than WoW, I just want to hear about your addiction to this game only, I've probably been on again off again for about 7times now. Spent probably over 1k on money whether on legal or illegal purchases for this game.

So yeah Addiction Posts Only :p

Comments

• SioBabbleSioBabble Member Posts: 2,803

There is no question that SWG is addictive.

I get razzed, repeatedly, on vet trials because I love to just BE in the world.  It's why I don't mind the concept of collections, except that it's seen as some sort of innovative content by some.  It doesn't make up for the lack of a story to go with the collections.  For example, why are those Nyax goons guarding that collection stone in the far NW corner of Corellia?  In fact, what's the deal behind the stones, anyway?  Why aren't their some NPCs besides the collection NPCs directing you there?

So much potential, so sadly unrealized.

But, still, it's addictive.  Not as much as it was when I could ride my dewback around in the mountains with a gurreck in tow, but still addictive.

CH, Jedi, Commando, Smuggler, BH, Scout, Doctor, Chef, BE...yeah, lots of SWG time invested.

Once a denizen of Ahazi

• MathosMathos Member Posts: 897

my adiction ended when they took my classes away lol

• pdxgeekpdxgeek Member Posts: 585
    Originally posted by Mathos

my adiction ended when they took my classes away lol

Exactly! The NGE was the single best cure for SWG addiction. There you go, fanbois, I found something positive to say about the NGE.

• ThunderousThunderous Member Posts: 1,152

Funny, I wouldn't play games like SWG if they offered them for free on a full time basis.   Boring and grindy, no life, no populations, and a very god aweful UI.  They forgot to make the game fun when they coded it.

There is nothing addictive about SWG.  Most people wouldn't play it for free, let alone pay a premium. 

Tecmo Bowl.