Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What to craft, what to sell?

BowranBowran Member Posts: 10

Hi all.

I just activated my account, its been closed hmm...almost 3 years I think.

Anyway, still got an old legendary armorsmith so I was wondering what I should craft and place on my connie?

In short, what kind of armor sells? I assume MP pieces, but of what kind? Been gone way to long and have lost the grip of the market.

Can I still charge 5x the price on Q99, and more on MPs?

Lots of questions, will appreciate even few answers:)

Sticks and stones can hurt my bones but words can never kill me...errr unless they are spells and incantations...

Comments

• IlliusIllius Member UncommonPosts: 4,142

Last time I played was about 1 year ago and while I was there I saw both 99% and 100% on the merchants.  They have added new designs to the armor so now you can make them with different skins and appearances.  Regarding the prices, I think you'll just have to go check the other people's merchants and price accordingly.

When I played last I bought a full suit of chain for my warrior in Midgard.  I think it all ran me about 5 plat.  Then I spent another plat on the green dye and another 3 plat on the omni procs I put on it.  Hopefully this will give you some idea of how it was.

best of luck

No required quests! And if I decide I want to be an assassin-cartographer-dancer-pastry chef who lives only to stalk and kill interior decorators, then that's who I want to be, even if it takes me four years to max all the skills and everyone else thinks I'm freaking nuts. -Madimorga-