Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PVP LOOTING?

Is this true? Or is it a rumor?

Comments

• stringboistringboi Member UncommonPosts: 394

As in...does the other player drop stuff?  Yes...on the PVP servers. The player that is killed usually drops about +-50% of their cash....if they have anything on them, and you can sometimes drop items from your inventory...nothing that is equipped though.  I always leave anything important in my bank.  I play on the Nagafen (PVP) server....fun stuff!

• how does the loot system work? you die you drop whats ever in your inventory and a chance of an equipted item? Is there a loot timer, does the player have a chance to get to their body and get their stuff before getting looted?

• ShlomoShlomo Member Posts: 148

Read.

• stringboistringboi Member UncommonPosts: 394

You drop a loot chest with items from your bags,  not anything equipped, and the chest has looting rights to the person or anyone in that party that killed you.  Usually there isnt enought time to recover what ever you dropped because they loot the chest and run when your respawning.   If the person needed to run from other players after killing you and didnt have time to loot your chest, you can recover your items if you get back to them quick enough.