Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Maple Story is geting better

DivineIcezDivineIcez Member Posts: 21

For those of you saying Maple Story sucks, go look at the ratings. Its probably better or just as good as WOW.

Maple Story has introduced switching from server to server, 4th job advancement, and a new pq that could help a lvl 30 get to lvl 50 in just 1-2 weeks. If you stil lthink it sucks then get a life

Also its really easy gameplay. A ton of help from players and npc and the game is 2d so less lag and easier going from place to place. I really think that this game is good. But not as good as FlyFF

Comments

• DivineIcezDivineIcez Member Posts: 21

Maple Story or FlyFF, I say FlyFF

Why?

- Better Graphics

- Extremely Better Sound Effects

- Morning, Afternon Nightfall Effect

- Raining and Snowing Effect

- Don't have to may money to open up a shop

- People aren't so crazy about Cash Shop Items

And the really cool part is: You get to FLY! And only cost 10k to get a broom to do so =)

• unherdninjaunherdninja Member Posts: 331
    Originally posted by DivineIcez

For those of you saying Maple Story sucks, go look at the ratings Which dont mean squat. Its probably only 10X worse then WOW.

Maple Story has introduced switching from server to server, 4th job advancement So you can hit a new max level that require's you to grind away at more mob's, and a new pq that could help a lvl 30 get to lvl 50 in just 1-2 weeks. If you stil lthink it sucks then get a life

Also its really easy and dumbed down boring gameplay. A ton of help from players and npc who dont really talk to you unless your a pretty high level and the game is 2d so less lag and easier going from place to place because there isnt any 3d MMO that isnt laggy. I really think that this game is good for an Asain grind fest. But not as good as FlyFF which is only 7.5X worse then WoW

Just like to show you what I see when I read Maple story reveiw's!

This discussion has been closed.