Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Help Me Please!

PunisherXPunisherX Member Posts: 231

i need help soo bad... okay... my main is a lvl 22 night elf rogue... and i want to learn poison, but i dont know how... please, someone help me out here

Comments

• PunisherXPunisherX Member Posts: 231

thank you

• SomeOldBlokeSomeOldBloke Member UncommonPosts: 2,167
    Originally posted by Zorndorf

Go to the offical wow forums on their website.
    MMORPG.COM is nothing about hate on this game :)) and they just envy the Wow subs.
    But since my son has a rogue I can help you out. (asked him the details)
    If you are alliance you have a quest from your rogue trainer. Go to Westfall south east: pick pocket the lone elite patroller and in the tower you'll find a chest with asomething in it.
    return to the trainer and then there is a cure routine or something. Then you can create poison.
    I haven't done it myself, but the most difficult part appears to be the pickpocketting of the elite. You don't fight him.
    Otherwise go to allakhazam.com or thottbot.com for help.
    Best source is Wowinsider.com though.
    Avoid these pages ... :))

Get the quest for the guy in SI:7. Pickpocket the UD guy outside the tower, go in the tower and stealth to the top. unlock the chest, get poisoned, go back to Stormwind while still poisoned, make sure you don't die... hand in quest... voila...

• Pappy13Pappy13 Member Posts: 2,138
    Originally posted by Zorndorf

Go to the offical wow forums on their website.
    MMORPG.COM is nothing about hate on this game :)) and they just envy the Wow subs.
    But since my son has a rogue I can help you out. (asked him the details)
    If you are alliance you have a quest from your rogue trainer. Go to Westfall south east: pick pocket the lone elite patroller and in the tower you'll find a chest with asomething in it.
    return to the trainer and then there is a cure routine or something. Then you can create poison.
    I haven't done it myself, but the most difficult part appears to be the pickpocketting of the elite. You don't fight him.
    Otherwise go to allakhazam.com or thottbot.com for help.
    Best source is Wowinsider.com though.
    Avoid these pages ... :))

The pickpocketing is indeed the toughest part, just takes a bit of practice.  Make sure you try to pickpocket a few things before attempting the quest so you are familiar with how it works.  Along with the elite there are 2 non elite side kicks that pat along the same pat.  The trick is to not let any of them see you until you can get into position behind the elite.  The best way to do it in my opinion is to hide behind a tree while stealthed, they should not see you.  Wait till the 2 side kicks pat away from the elite and the elite just passes you behind the tree.  Quickly get behind the elite and pick pocket him.  It's a little tough because he's always moving and the pick pocket skill does not have a large radius so you practically have to be standing on top of him to pick pocket him.  If you get a little in front of him, he'll spot you and the pick pocket will fail.  If you are too far away, he'll move away before you can pick pocket him.  Try a couple times, you'll get it.

a 'distract' should stop him from moving.

• Pappy13Pappy13 Member Posts: 2,138
    Originally posted by mbd1968

a 'distract' should stop him from moving.

I think I did it before lvl 22 and didn't have distract.  Since you are already 22, it should be easy.

I think i waited, I may have waited for Vanish also...