Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

its gone

DemonAuraDemonAura Member Posts: 90

i havent played for a year, but i loged in every now and then one the form, but i stopped loginning in for like 3-4 month.

since we had the exams coming up we had to do lots of work and we had to practice graduation.

but when i loged in today everything is gone, no matter how much i try i cant log in.

when i searched my name in the fourm, i could find my posts, what happened to it

Comments

• SgtFrogSgtFrog Member Posts: 5,001

free mmo = delete inactive accounts immediately

March on! - Lets Invade Pekopon

• ViolentXViolentX Member Posts: 9

you're better off without this game.. i mean seriously a game solely based on cash shop.. and 50 USD for a cape? heh.. damn

• crunchyblackcrunchyblack Member Posts: 1,362

i took over a year off and everything was fine

im currently taking a huge amout of time off as this game is an insane grindfest, th only thing to do in the game is farm pets or grind levels the ONLY thing to do (sure you can pvp but everyone knows to be good in PVP in a CS game you must spend spend spend)

if they however do delete my account ill be seriously pissed as i have about $60 worth of cash shop items on that account, which i purchased after my last long break

really really wish i didnt waste any money on the game

• MokweeMokwee Member Posts: 286

You need to email them at [email protected] (their customer support) with your personal information relating to youyr account and to have them restore it. They do not delete accounts, but they do strip them of their "active" status after a certain amount of time (a few months) Trust me, just email them, and you will be able to play again. If you have any other issues or need help in the game (Salamander server) just drop me a line in-game. I am known as Death2Life