Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Everquest has oficially started selling items for hard $.

2»

Comments

• redcap036redcap036 Member UncommonPosts: 1,230
    Originally posted by kestor

Originally posted by declaredemer

Originally posted by Waterlily

Originally posted by tfox2k1

Originally posted by declaredemer

"In EQ, not only are people better players... they are more dedicated to their groups."

This is likely because anyone still playing EQ has no job or family, so the group fills both positions.

That, and groups consist of multiboxers playing by themselves for the most part.

Neither are true. 

It is my background, but I just detest liars.  Even online.  I have found that liars have a tendency to mislead, dupe, and defraud people. 

Edit:  disclosed too much personal information.  I work and attend school this summer.  I manage to have time for Everquest. 

Even more, online, those that describe others as "pathetic" or "basement dwellers" or something similar like that tend to be those things themselves, or very close to it. LOL.

/comfort Declaredemer. For me it s more like a divorce going bad, a broken love. the ex- coming back day after day, week after week, years after years (i saw one of them dont even play anymore since 3 years) to harass their ex-hubby or what. That what happend when you put emotion in your activity. They now live by their hate. I am sorry for them and i think they need help but not from me i am not a psy.

And I was worried about going OFF TOPIC.