Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Meet the Sniper

[Link] Out today.  Seems to be the least of the 'Meet the...' videos so far.  The others had some great humor, and energy, to them.  Oh well, maybe the remaining few will be worthwhile.

Also looking forward to the huge influx of Pyro's that will be showing up at the end of the week.  I love killin' me some pyro's with my one-eyed cyclops.  So bring it on, with all your heads full of eyes...

- LC

Comments

• Yeah, this one seems to be lacking. I think the demoman was the funniest so far.

Is all the new pyro stuff supposed to come out this week? I'm so out of the loop on the updates.

• LuckyCurseLuckyCurse Member Posts: 394
    Originally posted by Sawtooth

Yeah, this one seems to be lacking. I think the demoman was the funniest so far.

Is all the new pyro stuff supposed to come out this week? I'm so out of the loop on the updates.

Yeah, big changes with the Pyro on Thursday (19th).  Not really looking forward to having a billion pyros running around trying to get achievements, but I guess that's the result of screwed up ideas from Valve.  Just give us the new weapons, add new maps, and let us play.  The medic thing really messed with gaming for a while... blah. Here we go again.

Oh, and yeah, the Demoman was definitely funny.  Scout was good... Soldier was creative... Heavy always cracks me up.  But hey, in this video we got to see how the demo became a cyclops, right?

- LC

• BlomiBlomi Member Posts: 200

The Engineer was my favorite.  Anyway I had to uninstall because Steam blows and I swear it was slowing down my PC.

• BigdavoBigdavo Member UncommonPosts: 1,863
    Originally posted by Blomi

The Engineer was my favorite.  Anyway I had to uninstall because Steam blows and I swear it was slowing down my PC.

Go to your toolbar, right-click on the steam icon, click exit. :)

O_o o_O

• GodliestGodliest Member Posts: 3,486

All of them gave me a good laugh. The Engineer was the funniest by far, followed by the Sniper. The Engineer was so true because you just sit around doing nothing while your guns slaughter everything...

• therain93therain93 Member UncommonPosts: 2,039

Sniper and Scount seem to have suffered in the writing department a bit compared to the rest. I think in terms of favorite ordering, mine would be....

Engineer

Soldier

DemoMan

Heavy

Sniper

Scout

• LuckyCurseLuckyCurse Member Posts: 394

Of course, I think sometimes we tend to side with our favorite classes.  The two classes I play the most are Demoman and scout, so, kinda biased toward their videos.  My roommate liked the heavy the most, because that is what he plays 95% of the time, with sniper being his 2nd.  Really looking forward to the Spy, even though that is my least played class.

Btw, I go by LuckyCurse as my user name. So, feel free to look me up.  I tend to unwind with TF2 at night.

- LC

• EcranomicalEcranomical Member Posts: 326

They should make a movie on this character, completely in cgi. I would watch it in a heartbeat.