Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Casual and 'Mature' Order WAR Guild?

TalinTalin Member UncommonPosts: 918

Greetings and well-met,

A friend of mine and myself are hoping to find a planned WAR Order-based guild that is based around the following ideals:

1. Casual, "life before gaming" mentality that does not pressure members for playtime and scheduled gaming commitments

2. 'Mature' Environment - members treat each other with respect, and avoid using "L33T" language except in jest

I've often wandered into MMORPGs late in the game, and had a hard time getting "up to speed" with a guild (in order to group together, enjoy content, etc). I'd like to find a guild to develop a positive relationship with long before WAR comes out, to have a consistent group of people to play with an work towards mutual objectives.

If anyone can either add a post here, or PM me with information, I would be very grateful. I performed a few quick searches and did not come up with very much.

Best Regards,

Talin

Comments

• Syphin_BSyphin_B Member UncommonPosts: 340

Talin me and my buddy who ive been gaming with since the Diablo 1 days and been in the MMORPG market since DAoC . I just brought up the fact that i really want to start a nice casual and hardcore at times PvP/PvE guild and that  i would launch a Ventrilo server and buy a webpage and have  him tend to the webpage since he is jobless and has tons of time.

Im a WAR beta tester which means im playing the game in closed beta. If you use AIM contact me @ Buddy2k2. I want to strive to make a amazing PvP guild and also be able to group up and bang out some dungeons. I prefer a VENT only guild hearing somebody's voice beats chat any day especially in MMORPG's.

The guild we might launch is "Brutality". Hit me up and we can talk about this.

• wihtgarwihtgar Member UncommonPosts: 119

Check out my guild, Rum and Coke at:

http://rumandcoke.guildlaunch.com/

• CryptorCryptor Member UncommonPosts: 523

I think our guild might be what you are looking for, check us out.