Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A Final Fantasy XI discussion

TaylorFW1TaylorFW1 Member Posts: 30
Any tips ffor the game

hey

hey

Comments

• EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384

lol Taylor...I informed you in the off topic discussion that you may get more help in the FFXI discussion board.

I tried to give you advice about the game..however, you may want to buy the FFXI strategy guide.

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.

• TaylorFW1TaylorFW1 Member Posts: 30

I went to the FFXI discussion but the where no recent topics...i also bought the stratagy gulid but i lost it and it didn't exactly have anything that would help...if you no anything about whitemages in the game it would help...also what server and stuff are youi in the game? 

hey

hey

• ramadinramadin Member Posts: 1,304

Tips for the game?  Yep, stay away.  FFXI is the worst MMORPG there is.  Period.

Lying in bed, looking up at the stars, a single thought passed through my head. Where the fuc|{ is my roof.

-----------------Censored------------------

• DarkestHour5DarkestHour5 Member Posts: 43
    yea best tip we can give you for ffxi is to stay the hell away from it.......it just sucks

• EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384

Originally posted by ramadin

Tips for the game?  Yep, stay away.  FFXI is the worst MMORPG there is.  Period.

I wouldn't say that FFXI is the worse game....Lineage 2 beats FFXI as being the worse

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.

• GenjingGenjing Member Posts: 441
    I'd try either Gamefaqs or a fan-site forums like www.ffxionline.com if you want tips.

k...aand everyone it doesn't look that bad

hey

hey

• JdokiJdoki Member Posts: 68

The game is not bad at all. I played for three months before suffering MMORPG overload (was playing 3 other games at the same time).

Leveling is slow.

Grouping at higher levels is essential - but it can be very tough to find a good group

It doesn't really matter which class you pick, they are all effective to begin with, and you can change them at any time.

Don't expect everyone to be chatty in the community...

Always check the shops before buying off the player market, as sometimes you can get low level items cheaper in the shop than players are selling them on the market (and sometimes visa versa)

Crafting is very tough, and unrewarding.

• Napolean20Napolean20 Member Posts: 41

I agree it is a great game, I played it for 3 months and other than the grind, which is in all games, it was the best I had played in awhile. I would suggest it to anyone who doesnt mind a little bit of a gring and likes the FF series because it is littered with creatures from chocobos to moggles. I suggest being a mage though it becomes very hard to get a group if you arent.

cool

hey

hey

• XzaroXzaro Member UncommonPosts: 1,719

There is really no need to make a topic about this everywhere. Go find information about it yourself if no one gives you tips. If your not gonna go find info about it, what makes you think that we will?

Thanks for your precious time.

• JdokiJdoki Member Posts: 68

Originally posted by Xzaro
    There is really no need to make a topic about this everywhere. Go find information about it yourself if no one gives you tips. If your not gonna go find info about it, what makes you think that we will? Thanks for your precious time.

Perhaps if people were more willing to help others out, then they wouldn't need to 'post everywhere'.

Last time I looked, a forum was for the exchange of information and the discussion of views - of course everyone is free to use the boards as they wish. Shame so many boards are now nothing more than exchanges of flames, or the pursuit of l33t status for having the most posts.

I just love it when people post questions and have responses like 'That game suxs'. Great! Thanks for your opinion, shame it doesn't answer the original question.

Originally posted by Jdoki
    Originally posted by Xzaro
    There is really no need to make a topic about this everywhere. Go find information about it yourself if no one gives you tips. If your not gonna go find info about it, what makes you think that we will? Thanks for your precious time._______________________________________________

Perhaps if people were more willing to help others out, then they wouldn't need to 'post everywhere'.

Last time I looked, a forum was for the exchange of information and the discussion of views - of course everyone is free to use the boards as they wish. Shame so many boards are now nothing more than exchanges of flames, or the pursuit of l33t status for having the most posts.

I just love it when people post questions and have responses like 'That game suxs'. Great! Thanks for your opinion, shame it doesn't answer the original question.

I don't really think this is neccesary:

*Asks on some tips for FFXI when he hasn't even played the game yet*
    *Someone tells him that being a white mage is good as a beginner*
    *Makes another thread on some tips about white mage*
    *Makes 2+ more threads asking for FFXI tips again*
    *Says that he hasn't played it yet*

Ok, if you've played it and have specific questions, great. If you haven't played a single bit of it and keep asking for tips, you don't deserve any. Who knows, the first minute you log on, you might hate the game. At least try the game before you ask for any "tips".

• Picolo101Picolo101 Member Posts: 43
    Maybe he is asking for tips about the game so then he can decide if he should buy the game or not??  And why are you wasting your time in this thread if you have nothing productive to add to it??  If all youve come in the thread to do is flame, that speaks more about youre ignorance than you flaming him says about his.

I would suggest FFXI, its a nice game and i think it to be one of the better ones, of the currently released mmorpg's.

Originally posted by Picolo101
    Maybe he is asking for tips about the game so then he can decide if he should buy the game or not?? And why are you wasting your time in this thread if you have nothing productive to add to it?? If all youve come in the thread to do is flame, that speaks more about youre ignorance than you flaming him says about his.
    I would suggest FFXI, its a nice game and i think it to be one of the better ones, of the currently released mmorpg's.

He already bought the game. Stated in another thread.

• Picolo101Picolo101 Member Posts: 43
    Thats good, its a good game.

To the thread creator. You were supposed to post in Final Fantasy XI under Released Games, not here. That is the place you asked for in the other thread.

OK...to answer all of your questions I just bought the game but i wanted to know if I should return it from what some people say or keep it...also I just sighned up to this site so I have know idea were realesed games are...ok ill try not to post any more threads imageimageimage

ps thanks to all of you who did help me out and for your support 

hey

hey