Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

i would suggest u to play, then tell u to quit

poqlpoql Member Posts: 9

pros

-easy to learn and easy to follow

-much better quest help then WOW 

-easy 10 lvl intervals between weapon types

-the ability to train one certain thing at a time, instead of just "melee"

-(same thing)there arent classes, but u can shape ur account urself

-map is easy to get around

-the game isnt full of thousands of items that you have to keep asking the name of

-mini games with good rewards

-------------------------------------------------------------------most of those pros seem like the same thing to me, and i was really trying to think of something

-----------------------------------------------------------------

cons

-they ruined their PVP with several obvious changes

-they thing RWT is a really bad problem and its not, i dont even see how it hurts them :much:

-they are currently on a string of crap updates,

-the economy is messed up, people use junk to buy items now

-jagex is communist, they control the prices in there game so players have no say in what anything is worth.

-Updates lead to glitches sometimes

-people still real world trade despite all we lost (going in free memb portals and getting the player to kill the other, is really easy, i still do it to drop trade)

-there is no staking a single player, they got rid of that ability (no that 3k-30k thing is not staking, im talking real money, it really pissed me off when the update read "people with all quests done can stake up to 10 TIMES MORE!!!", 10 times 3k is still nothing.)

-they tell u about updates coming up, but then do some they dont tell u about.  I.E. them making god pages really rare but keeping them cheap in the ge, so they are like 1m on forums with junk, but 100k in ge) no one knew that would happen, and books are really useful, and they change prices a lot when people are in possesion of, making them lose out. i understand stocks but games are supposed to be stable. and since there price changes effect personal non GE trades there is no point to being able to trade without GE

- my last con,  The game is not noob friendly, of high lvl friendly or friendly at all, the players in this damn game belong on xbl, the players on this game are just annoying, if u play WOW (which i really think is boring)  then ull see nice players, helpful, quiet ones and if u go to runescape, ull find loud annoying spamming autoing cocky players, in almost  everyone, u think ur friends arent on the game, they are, just not to you.

bh is only the same for medium non members portal, every other portal in memb and non memb is just stupid.
if u dont realize, u never played old wild, if u still are talking, u sucked at old wild.

Comments

• DeadlyMageDeadlyMage Member Posts: 543

so you like the game cos its easy :)

only thing i like about rs is the fact there are no classes. 

• poqlpoql Member Posts: 9

its easy after wasting like 4 years and being able to answer like any persons question about the game after having done like everything.

go ahead, get a question, as long as it isnt something stupid like "how many flowers circle the place in the quest troll romance,"

bh is only the same for medium non members portal, every other portal in memb and non memb is just stupid.
    if u dont realize, u never played old wild, if u still are talking, u sucked at old wild.

• exel134exel134 Member Posts: 41

lol

hmmmm

• wise_old_manwise_old_man Member Posts: 8

tell a game that doesn't have glitches sometimes?