Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Combat Artist are Recruiting

TristynTristyn Member Posts: 1

Established corporation ran by veteran player is currently looking for other EVE combat pilots to join!

The corporation was originally created by my friends and I, and due to real life obligations, all of them had to leave the game, and are no longer involved.  Im a veteran player that has been in the game since beta in 2003 on and off.  I've tried many things from manufacturing to mining to combat, and decided to start a mercenary corporation where we could either be contracted for work, or to just go out cleaning asteroid belts, completeing missions, or just some good old fashioned hunting fun.

I would like players that have experience to come and run the corporation, which means, those experienced will basically be handed the corporation to help restructure the business plan, help with recruiting, etc.  Personal and corporation assets (ISK) are somewhat significant, and if more is needed, can easily be obtained.

I'm also willing to take in those less experienced who want to learn or increase their combat abilities in the game, or just come along and complete some missions so we can all improve our security rating.

Headquarters are in: Jita

At: Jita IV - Moon 4 - Caldari Navy Assembly Plant

Send a message to Tristyn in the game or stop by Jita and apply if interested.  Look under "Headquarters" in station menu.  Feel free to send me a PM here or post in this thread.

Incentives and benefits for a successful restructure will be discussed in game upon joining.

Thanks for checking this out!

(IN GAME DESCRIPTION)

The Combat Artists are an alliance of experienced and networked combat pilots. The Combat Artists are available through formal contract to any organization. We specialize in contracted combat missions including pirate extermination, bounty hunting, combat assistance, protection services and more. Drop us a line if you have any questions.

-=Currently Restructuring=-

As the Empyrean Age is now upon us, We must prepare ourselves for this chaos and war. The Combat Artists Corporation will not pledge allegence to a specific faction to maintain neutrality for all current and future clients.

Looking for management team and the best combat pilots out there that share our same philosophy. To inquire, contact Tristyn.

Comments

• BlinxerBlinxer Member CommonPosts: 120

Hello, I'm still a newbie with just under 10 million sp and I'm be interested in joining up, I don't have any pvp experience, but I think the pvp side of the game will keep me interested so I would like to learn. My character in game is named Auburnox and you can contact me through evemail or just chat. See you in game!