Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

www.eveacademy.com

PoopyStuffPoopyStuff Member Posts: 297

Eve Academy is a training corp for all of eve.

We train all newbs in all aspects of eve.

We offer fun classes, practical application, test server ops, teaching ops, mining ops, mission ops, ontracted teachers from other corps and alilances, teamspeak, training videos and much much more.

Use of a microphone is strongly encouraged.

Come check us out at:

www.eveacademy.com

Our headquarters is located in korsiki - school of applied knowledge

Search for us in game under  -    "eve-academy"

Come join, and unlike our competitors, we are completely neutral.

Comments

• Togg_BottTogg_Bott Member Posts: 12

i compleatly endorse this service. for someone wanting to actually learn how to operate and live in EVE this is a service that will help you do that

• HellfalconHellfalcon Member Posts: 8

Do you need to have a mic to join?

• Togg_BottTogg_Bott Member Posts: 12

no... it helps but is not nessessary to join. i went through about 9 months ago and had just basic equipment.. really paid off. they just ask that you refrain from piracy while in classes

• HellfalconHellfalcon Member Posts: 8

K i registered on the site, I'll follow the rest of the steps when the egame comes back on.

• jakojakojakojako Member Posts: 332

don't join them, all they do is pod kill you over and over (since you can do that to corp-members). Listen to my warning, don't join.

• LordmonkusLordmonkus Member Posts: 808

Wow Jako. Your time in Eve must have been rough. Did you get picked on or something ? Or are you just some ass from another game trying discourage people from playing Eve or something ?

Originally posted by Lordmonkus

Wow Jako. Your time in Eve must have been rough. Did you get picked on or something ? Or are you just some ass from another game trying discourage people from playing Eve or something ?

???

Did you read my post? I was just giving a warning to new players that this corp only pod kills people. I was in it and so were a few of my friends. We all quit after the first day in that corp. 

The leader was outrageously rude to us as well and participated in pod-killing us and other new members of the corp. 

I'm not trying to discourage people from playing the game, hell, Eve NEEDS more people if anything. I'm just throwing a warning out to those who may have seen this thread and don't know the truth behind the corp. 

How do you figure i've gotten picked on? How am I some "ass from another game"? Please post more info on what you're talking about or else people will view you as some kind of mentally handicapped person who's just typing random words onto a keyboard and was lucky enough to type a complete sentence.

Originally posted by jakojako

???

Did you read my post? I was just giving a warning to new players that this corp only pod kills people. I was in it and so were a few of my friends. We all quit after the first day in that corp. 

The leader was outrageously rude to us as well and participated in pod-killing us and other new members of the corp. 

I'm not trying to discourage people from playing the game, hell, Eve NEEDS more people if anything. I'm just throwing a warning out to those who may have seen this thread and don't know the truth behind the corp. 

How do you figure i've gotten picked on? How am I some "ass from another game"? Please post more info on what you're talking about or else people will view you as some kind of mentally handicapped person who's just typing random words onto a keyboard and was lucky enough to type a complete sentence.

Are you not trying to discourage players from joining Eve over in your thread here ?

I wonder why you were pod killed. Probably for being a total douchebag with comments like

"t's unfortunate that 80% of you are too fat-headed to agree with my statement."

You probably joined the corp and tried to tell everyone how to run it and pissed them off to the point they killed you.

Originally posted by jakojako

???

Are you not trying to discourage players from joining Eve over in your thread here ?

I wonder why you were pod killed. Probably for being a total douchebag with comments like

"t's unfortunate that 80% of you are too fat-headed to agree with my statement."

You probably joined the corp and tried to tell everyone how to run it and pissed them off to the point they killed you.

I've said in that post PLENTY of times (if you actually took the time to read it) that I am NOT trying in ONE bit to discourage people from playing. I was just sharing my views on how the pvp in eve-online works. If you don't agree, fine, i really don't care. Your disagreement will not force me to conform with others and join the mindless hordes of people who don't know what they're talking about.

As for the rest of your post, you're trying to bash/flame/troll me... I refuse to bite. Sorry

• PoopyStuffPoopyStuff Member Posts: 297

"???

How do you figure i've gotten picked on? How am I some "ass from another game"? Please post more info on what you're talking about or else people will view you as some kind of mentally handicapped person who's just typing random words onto a keyboard and was lucky enough to type a complete sentence."

I'm sorry that this happened to you

But we don't pod killing people

eveacademy is roughly 13 days old.

If you search for us in-game under "eve-academy" it will prove my statement.

We are here to help new players, not blow them up.

• tvalentinetvalentine Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 4,216

eve academy was the reason why i left Eve... they barely had any classes going, and when they did they werent in my timezone. The guild people werent that friendly to me either for some reason, and i really wasnt someone who talked alot so i couldnt really get any enemies.

EDIT: actually finding out that they are 13 days old, i might have mistaken eve academy with some other eve school guild .... it was a popular guild that used to be "BLUE" and it was wardecced by MC a long time ago .... someone here prolly knows their name.

EDIT2: AHA! it was Eve University!!! ignore my post about eve academy, i was mistaken.

Playing: EVE Online
    Favorite MMOs: WoW, SWG Pre-cu, Lineage 2, UO, EQ, EVE online
    Looking forward to: Archeage, Kingdom Under Fire 2
    KUF2's Official Website - http://www.kufii.com/ENG/ -

• JennysMindJennysMind Member UncommonPosts: 869
    Originally posted by tvalentine

eve academy was the reason why i left Eve... they barely had any classes going, and when they did they werent in my timezone. The guild people werent that friendly to me either for some reason, and i really wasnt someone who talked alot so i couldnt really get any enemies.

EDIT: actually finding out that they are 13 days old, i might have mistaken eve academy with some other eve school guild .... it was a popular guild that used to be "BLUE" and it was wardecced by MC a long time ago .... someone here prolly knows their name.

EDIT2: AHA! it was Eve University!!! ignore my post about eve academy, i was mistaken.

Still Eve Academy's HQ is in Korsiki where Eve Uni was located. But yes I quit for the same reason. Almost all the classes were in the European time zone. Thus players playing in the US were left out most of the time.

Most anything done in the game based around the European time zones. Not enough North American players in Eve

• tirallumtirallum Member UncommonPosts: 205

What did happen to the big blue? It was about 1 year ago the last time I tried (again) to get into the game.

• PoopyStuffPoopyStuff Member Posts: 297

Most of our current membership is in US time zones.

Feel free to re-join eve.

We'd be happy to help you and do what we can to make your experience a pleasant one.