Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

what is the best RPG game atm ? :)

tumper92tumper92 Member UncommonPosts: 92

hey all. im searching for a good MMORPG.

games ive allready have tryed out.

RF Online

EvE Online ( Playing it atm )

Wow

EQ2

LOTRO

its okey if it cost's money to play :) <33

hope to here from u :)

( Im from denmark, thats why i spell like **** ) :)

Comments

• khartokhar3khartokhar3 Member UncommonPosts: 486

in my opinion AoC is the best mmorpg at the moment. it still not finished but it worth to give it a try

• daylight01daylight01 Member Posts: 2,250

I wouldnt touch AoC for at least another 4months not for the fact it isnt finished(no mmo is)but for the fact there isnt much(if anything to do 53+)also outside of combat agian there is nothing to do as crafting etc just doesnt work.

I am in the same boat as you at moment and tbh am thinking of turning my back on mmo's until the likes of TCoS and Aion hit the shelves,If I could find a copy of EQ 2 RoK then I would for sure give that a go or if Vanguard picks up its subs I may go back there,if like alot of ppl are saying it runs better now,Yet again the mmo games have hit another brick wall with lots of promise and no follow through,we can only wait and hope the next title's give us what we crave.....

If someone had came up to me in 1980 when I was on my Atari 2600 and said we will be playing games with thousands of people at the same time.I guess my response would have been,"but I only have 2 joysticks"

http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/235780/page/8

• kaskuskaskus Member Posts: 105

why is neosteam not on the list??

This discussion has been closed.