Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Congratulations everyone!! (I won and im happy)

JutsuJutsu Member Posts: 264

congratz everyone!!

i hope you all will enjoy this as i am going to enjoy this

thank you gods of MMORPG.COM imageimageimage

i was bored before and im not going to be now ^^

(o'.')--------oo----('.'o)

(o'.')--------oo----('.'o)

Comments

• I won too!  #1 even ;)

• starman999starman999 Member Posts: 1,232

Yee haw. congratsl to everybody who made it in the beta. My only question is what do we do now? I am confirmed but are they going to send us an e-mail on how to proceed from here?

"we're devils and black sheep, really bad eggs....drink up me hearties yo ho"

Critical thinking is a desire to seek, patience to doubt, fondness to meditate, slowness to assert, readiness to consider, carefulness to dispose and set in order; and hatred for every kind of imposture.

• FlamingIceFlamingIce Member UncommonPosts: 120
    I always knew my odds were good. I was the 8th one to claim the prize.

• LuRaviLuRavi Member UncommonPosts: 239

ok, I did not win and I am very jealous. :)

I reconize a lot of names on the list of 200, I hope some of them confirm.

SO HERE IS MY PLEA!> :)

If anyone is not going to use their Alien Invasion beta account, please contact me I'm more than willing and I'm very eager no less to see what its like and get into it. I've tried AO twice but never stuck simply because I never made the right friends and had a connection within the game. However I'm eager for this expansion and I think those pet leets are way cute, I saw a picture of them and couldn't even make up my mind which I'd luv to have.

Yes, I know cheesy begger that I am, leave the flames out plz.

• eleateleat Member Posts: 1

I didn't win... *sigh* well, there's always next contest. >_>

You winners had best enjoy that beta now, y'hear?

• SkylessSkyless Member Posts: 58
    I won too #22. Thanks to mmorpg.com for hosting the contest. It will feel good to be back on Rubi-Ka again. I hope we get to test out the pet Leets...

• protorocprotoroc Member Posts: 1,042

confirmed. thx mmorpg.com I currently play AO as my main mmo so i will definately be enjoying this prize image

• Krux0rKrux0r Member Posts: 4

I didn't win  :/ but thats not why I'm posting.. I know I wasn't garunteed to get it or anything.. but crock, the guy thats been trolling the AO forums, telling everyone how much AO suqs and SWG is better and blah blah blah.. HE got a key...

That's not right.

• I would also like to say thanks to MMORPG.com and that I really and truly enjoy the site and I'll be sticking with it.  Exactly the kind of website I need, and VERY nice site, just the way everything is scripted and how if you leave the forum you come back to the last thread you were looking at, just a very well made site. Cheers image

• natasnatas Member Posts: 135

Originally posted by Etaanaru
    I would also like to say thanks to MMORPG.com and that I really and truly enjoy the site and I'll be sticking with it.  Exactly the kind of website I need, and VERY nice site, just the way everything is scripted and how if you leave the forum you come back to the last thread you were looking at, just a very well made site. Cheers image

Agreed to the utmostimage

I know a certian someone whos gonna be pissed to see my name in the winners circleimage

/Betas
    Saga Of Ryzom
    Lineage 2
    Everquest 2
    ==================
    Pending betas

Everquest II
    Anarchy Online : Alien Invasion

==================
    /BBS Betas
    Tradewars
    Mutants
    Crossroads of the Elements

Mooooo™

• ThispersonThisperson Member Posts: 129
    Confirmed imageimageimage
  • SquittySquitty Member Posts: 342
    I won a slot as well, and I couldn't be happier.  I was in the beta for the original anarchy online, so this will be nice.

@starman- we will most likely be given an e-mail sometime soon with further instructions

• FadeFade Member Posts: 419

this is the first contest ive won on this site ::::01:: cant wait to play this game. been wanting to try it for awhile now i have a chance

Playing: Star Wars Galaxies, Tibia
    Beta/retired: lineage 2, darkages Saga of Ryzom, conquer, runescape, raganarok, knight online
    hope to play: face of mankind, everquest 2

proud member of BKB http://www.bkbhq.com/

• EzrydyrEzrydyr Member Posts: 49

Yep, I'm in and I'm happy about it!  WOOOT!  Wonder if we'll get Phat Beta Leets? image

As for an update on Crock - he confirmed his ticket.  That's soo sad becuase it could have gone to someone who actually enjoys AO for something more than a game to bash.

image Ez image

EZ

"A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any invention in human history -- with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila" --Mitch Ratliffe

EZ

"A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any invention in human history -- with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila" --Mitch Ratliffe

• crockcrock Member Posts: 556

lol cry me a river)

i won something at least=)))

thx mmorpg.com

do we need to already have AO?

Beta/retired: lineage 2, darkages Saga of Ryzom, conquer, runescape, raganarok, knight online

Originally posted by Fade

do we need to already have AO?

nope, they'll send you a 30 day trial as well. you set that up, then apply the beta key to that account.

• LuRaviLuRavi Member UncommonPosts: 239

crud! Its one hour old and only 46 people have confirmed!!!

• SquittySquitty Member Posts: 342

Originally posted by Krux0r

nope, they'll send you a 30 day trial as well. you set that up, then apply the beta key to that account.

you sure about that? I thought it would be llike most betas, we get an account then download the game.  A 30 day trial account would mean that after that 30 days we could no longer beta test. Unless of course AI is only planning to beta test for another month, then that would make sense.

just as long as i dont have to already have any pre-existing software im fine

you sure about that? I thought it would be llike most betas, we get an account then download the game.  A 30 day trial account would mean that after that 30 days we could no longer beta test. Unless of course AI is only planning to beta test for another month, then that would make sense.

quite sure, it was mentioned in the main post by the site admins.. They are planning on releasing it Sept. 1st, and you won't get your key until Aug 1st I think.

I hope we see lots of info here.. Those of us playing AO are very curious about the City initial costs and mantainance fees... Very afraid they'll base it on post-ingot prices, even though not everyone farms ingots for "fun"

• thecandidethecandide Member Posts: 101

Originally posted by crock

lol cry me a river)
    i won something at least=)))
    thx mmorpg.com

I think I speak for all that know you when I say that we are more concerned about you crying a river and not giving this game a chance. If your not going to play it or spend all you time bashing it in these forums PLEASE get in contact with someone who will appreciate it a give them the beta account. You won, gratz.... now do the right thing!

• DevellinDevellin Member Posts: 51

WHOWHA!!!

number 51 here I WON... THANKS MMORPG.COM FoR HOSTING.

I can get back to playing AO once again... *Dances a jig*

I won I won Iwon hee hee...

WhoWha!!!

Good, Evil, I'm the guy with the gun. -Ash, Army of Darkness-

• DevellinDevellin Member Posts: 51
    Now all i need is to win the next contest and then my life will be great and perfect heh.

WhoWha!!!

Good, Evil, I'm the guy with the gun. -Ash, Army of Darkness-

• WartWart Member Posts: 84

I just confirmed #60 something.

First time getting in a closed beta.image

===
    Currently Playing: Guild Wars 2