Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Alien Invasion Beta

2»

Comments

• DevellinDevellin Member Posts: 51

I also happened to notice that just about half of the winners are from the states .. you would think unless they were asleep are too busy with something else "god forbid" that they would be anally logging in to check to see if they won. hehimage

I know if i was not playin AC2 at the time I would have been one of those people checking up on it every 3-10 minutes  *grins*

WhoWha!!!

Good, Evil, I'm the guy with the gun. -Ash, Army of Darkness-

Guild posts...  give it time that will start soon enough Heh always does. btw last time i refreshed the  list there were 70 confirmed...

WhoWha!!!

• HyoukanHyoukan Member Posts: 307
    Yeah hehe, just wanna make sure I get in or put together a good org. Will make all the difference, but yeah, it'll come.

This post has been brought to you by... Cat Steak Inc. "If it's not cat, it's not steak"

Now that i think about it .... probably end up needing  to be in a guild  from the sounds of  alien invaisons... would be pretty difficult to play some sort of loner.. although intresting to see. image

WhoWha!!!

• SquittySquitty Member Posts: 342
    3 and a half hours later, and still not all 100 slots are full.

Yeah this is oddly slow for  a beta giveaway 92 confirms and then it just like stopped heh

WhoWha!!!

• KorpillKorpill Member Posts: 8

I got in~::::09::

2 slots left who will be the lucky 2 heh

WhoWha!!!

• SquittySquitty Member Posts: 342
    damn i dont care lol, I just can't wait to find out how to finally get started on this beta

• GundamitGundamit Member Posts: 268

Crap, I forgot the drawing was tonight.
    Lucky me I got in at number 98.
    Can't wait to try this out.

http://www.sittingduckradio.com - Best music on the Internet

• SoylentleetsSoylentleets Member Posts: 24

Yeah grats, saw you on the post your picture thread, then saw you on the winners list ad thought hey... interesting I KNO that guy!! :lol:::::31::

• SoylentleetsSoylentleets Member Posts: 24

It's taking unusually long for the 99th, hopefully it doesnt have to confirm all the way to 200 ::::30::

• diegofrgcdiegofrgc Member Posts: 451

WOOHOO im number 77!!!!!!!

Know what does that mean?

7= lucky number=luck

77= double luck!!!!!!

BTW im from Cancun, Mexico!!!!!!!

Yay! first Mexican winning ina beta contest ever!!

1 slot left...........wholl fill it?

WTF!!!!! crock won!!!!!! i cant believe it............hell spam everyday. Hes a damn EQ2 fanboy!

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• OminisOminis Member Posts: 1,015
    Whew, that was close Gundamit. Saw you on the list and was hoping that you would find out in time. This time at least I knew a number of the people who won.

Currently:
    Alpha: Guild Wars
    Playing: City of Heroes
    Interested: WOW & EQII (yeah, both... deal with it)

Currently:
    Playing: WOW & GW

• KanthKanth Member Posts: 13

Well, looks like I was the 99th person to claim my prize. That has to count for something.

-Kanth

• diegofrgcdiegofrgc Member Posts: 451

grats!

and Bootynaka fills #100 while you reading this

For godsick, someone plz kick crock out

Bout damn time heh..

WhoWha!!!

• SilvareaSilvarea Member Posts: 72

34 and now What how about a link so we can find out whats to happen::::34::

Hey I just realized I registered 1 year to the date of the AO give away drawing and I got my first pick to join a beta

::::31::

• GundamitGundamit Member Posts: 268

Found this in the news thread for those wondering.

Originally posted by Admin

This is the response direct from my rep at FunCom:

Just checking on something – will the winners need an active AO account to use the beta?
    Yes as it's an upgrade key, that's why I'll mail all winners a free trial accnt for 30 days too, that way if they don't have one they can use that to make one and not have to pay anything . It was the easiest solution I could think of ! If they do have an account..well they can give that to a friend :)

Hope that helps!  Cool thing is it sounds like if you are an existing player you might be able to use your existing chars...who knows ;-)

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

So that means they will be mailing out the items for the beta. image

Also if I read between the lines. If I don't own AO there giving that to me free. image
    Then all I have to do is pay subscription after the 30 days image

http://www.sittingduckradio.com - Best music on the Internet

• DarkestHour5DarkestHour5 Member Posts: 43
    was shocked i got a winning ticket logged on msn msger checked emails like i always do was || close to not logging on to came in at number 58 woah thx god i checked emails image

• UmbroodUmbrood Member UncommonPosts: 1,809

How about me then that have an account that is not active?

Just wondering if the 30day key will give me 30 days in original AO on my cancelled account, if so I do not see myself getting much sleep trough august.. :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by Jerek_

I wonder if you honestly even believe what you type, or if you live in a made up world of facts.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• ZazalaZazala Member Posts: 24

Originally posted by Umbrood

How about me then that have an account that is not active?
    Just wondering if the 30day key will give me 30 days in original AO on my cancelled account, if so I do not see myself getting much sleep trough august.. :)

It says a free trial acccount in the quote.  A free trail account is a brand new account not 30 free days to add to an old account.  Silvarea asked the same question in another thread.  If you go to the website and open a trail account they never add that to your old account.