Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bad news guys....

I just went to 3 different gameing stores 2 of them being different gamestop stores and this is the reply i got from them all:

Oh Vanguard:Saga of heroes, ya that game bombed and took forever to sell them so about 2 months ago we stoppped carrying them the game was so bad.

Another reply:

We took those off the shelves. We couldnt even sell the collectors edition for same price as normal ones so we decided to give peopl full refunds for the game and gamestop sent them back.

Sadly i couldnt buy the game....

Comments

• GrauhaseGrauhase Member Posts: 42

Well.. good news for u:  u can buy a digital copy of Vanguard, as i did yesterday.

• KhillaKhilla Member Posts: 179

Dont worry about the walk in retailers. I'm not even sure if Sony is shipping copies atm.

But the good new is that you can get a copy from Amazon and/or Ebay for less than $10. Try there.

Good luck.

• MaliviusMalivius Member Posts: 114

Yeah...the guys that work there might not be horrible (basically they're saying what they're told to or what they've heard) but those retail gaming stores don't know jack anyway. 

Seriously...those places don't even carry SNES games anymore (Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy 6 (3), Secret of Mana, 7th Saga, Earthbound, Secret of Evermore, and I'm sure many others I'm forgetting FTW!)

In my opinion, you can't trust 'em at all!!! :)

But you can buy the game through a digital download or at many online retailers or ebay for $7-15.  It's easy enough to get if you want it :)

*EDIT*  Super Mario RPG, OGRE BATTLE!!!!!

• grunt187grunt187 Member CommonPosts: 956

got my CE on ebay for 8$ cant beat that =)

The following statement is false
    The previous statement is true

• The user and all related content has been deleted.

"Freedom is just another name for nothing left to lose" - Janis Joplin

• TuxedoSLYTuxedoSLY Ultima Online CorrespondentMember UncommonPosts: 93

Hey hey now as a GameStop manager I feel I need to defend the turf here. Games come and go, corporate tells us to send stuff back all the time. Doesn't mean we like it. I was always a big supporter of Vanguard and MMO's in general. If I had my way, we'd still be selling Ultima Online. But alas, tis for not. I just recently resubscribed to Vanguard to give it a fresh try after playing, and yes enjoying, Age of Conan.

So in conclusion, yes the video is real, aliens do exist.

• xersentxersent Member Posts: 613
  • EogrisEogris Member UncommonPosts: 102

Got mine at EB games for $20 :)

• sbantingsbanting Member Posts: 238

I saw on the wiki, i don't know if it correct, but there is only 1 eu server, I living in England, just wondered if I could import the game from america as I've seen it for soooo cheap on ebay but over here, you can't find it. So does the US version work in EU or is it IP banned or wat, or can you select any server anywhere and no difference between the versions?

• UncleSantaUncleSanta Member UncommonPosts: 99

There ain't any difference between versions. You can get your copy anywhere and still be able to play on whatever server you prefer.

• sbantingsbanting Member Posts: 238

Thats superb, time to import :D Is there any place with a cheaper download price than direct2download? I say that because GAME uk had vanguard for 3 for £10, but are out of stock and i doubt they will get any back in.

• Kaynos1972Kaynos1972 Member Posts: 2,316

Found my copy on Futureshop for 9.99.  Tips, dont go in a specialized video game store like EB, they tend to get rid of games that dont sell well fast.  Go in a general store like Wal Mart, you have better chance of finding it there.

• EndDreamEndDream Member Posts: 1,152

my gf and I are halfway through our buddy pass and we just bought 2 copys on ebay for $17 (total), that includes 2-3 day shipping =D

Remember Old School Ultima Online

• War_EagleWar_Eagle Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 472

Pfffttt...  Gaming Stores? 

I gave up on them a long time ago, as a PC gamer.  I can't stand them.  They talk about and know nothing about anything but console games.  F*ck 'em.

The gaming stores by my house only carry about 10 PC titles at one time anyways, and those are only the absolute top sellers. 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

All Rights Reversed