Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tips on Magic Points

Q:What are magic points?

A:Magic points are the skill experience points till u can lvl up a major or minor element skill

Example: a earth wizzard, gets earthquake lvl 10 earth wizzy skill, earth points required: about 800, how to get them? u must go to earth fairy realm and kill earth monsters almost same lvl like u, to get in earth fairy realm u must talk to elemental master from sun city, he gets u there, and from there u look map and enter the realm.

Observation 1: a earth major char needs earth points, if ur metal u need metal points, if ur water, u need water points.

Observation 2: to become a minor into a element u must first: have a major element, lvl 50+

U get minor quest from elemental master in sun city, talk to him to activate the quest, minor magic points are harder to get, u get 1/4 lower then major points.

Q:How magic points influence ur gameing?

A:Magic points help u improve ur skills only. Once a skill lvls up, u can do more dmg whit it, and the lower miss rate is desecrease if the skill is big lvl.

Example: earthquake lvl 2 was lower miss rate, and bigger dmg then earthquake lvl 1

Observation: the bigger the skill, the more mana u need to cast it, the more dmg u make, the more acurate u are, the better u fight. For self defense skills like stone skin, cooper tortoise, tiger roar, and etc u can imagine the bigger lvl the skill the better defense u get.

Observation 1: after u get a major skill, like earth u will be weak against wood and powerfull against water, this is the system: earth kills water, water kills fire, fire kills metal, metal kills wood, wood kills earth.

Observation 2: earth improves ur def, wood improves ur hp and hp regeneration, water improves ur mp and mp regeneration rate, metal improves ur atack power, fire improves ur atack speed and dodge rate

Observation 3: the major and minor skills are a bit conected to each other when it come to dueling, i heard many questions whats the best element for a wizzard, or whats the best element for a paladin, this question is not complete, because it doesnt mather, the real question is what minor skill is the best for earth major, or whats best for fire major.

Ive done some test and i realized that ur minor element must be weak against ur major, and i got proff:

A earth wizzard biggest weakness is atack power, it has low atack and big def, if a earth wizzard folows my formula and gets minor in water, his problems are solved by this: life protective force will deactivate if the mana is 0, butt since the char is water minor, coz of big def and big mana he will have low chances to get 0 mana and this way he is well protected, dark moon helps the earth major by increasing 20% more dmg for only 20 sec, butt dark moon cooldown is 20 sec, so u can continuosly use cast dark moon and u can always hit a monster whti 20% more dmg, this way a earth wizzard minored in water gets: big def, and big atack also.

A earth paladin only atack skill is earth sundering, becomeing water minor gets clouds cleavings, he can atack continuosly whit this skill and a earth paladin now gets: big def, and continuos atack coz of big mana and clouds cleaving.

This major and minor elements combined is a little bonus i wanted to write so all people can stop asking what is the best class, best element, i can continue giving examples how it helps my system, butt im sure u people got the ideea.

by .Grim_Reaper.