Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

worth comming back to

DeadlyMageDeadlyMage Member Posts: 543

i played this game some time ago (before rok) was wondering if it is worth comming back to and what changes have been made

also how will i run the game

[email protected]

3gb of ram

3870x2

i know i should be easily running this game but if i remember  correctly  the  game  was  badly  programmed so new technology dosent handle the game as it should

Comments

• Amon_AmarthAmon_Amarth Member Posts: 219

Well yeah I think it's definately worth coming back to, simply because it's a really great game and as far as I know there are still many people playing, at least on the US servers.  Yes, EQ2 has a very interesting way of running very randomly on all kinds of different computers. Simply cant play it on my pc but runs superb on very high settings on my laptop haha. I dont know much about systems so I probably wont help by saying this but if you can run Conan well, you should have no problems with EQ2. Thats just my guess and im sure you probably would have already thought of that yourself hehe. I think I read in some threads a short while ago, you stating you were loving AoC though, which is great because im also enjoying AoC. Just curious, have you gone off Conan already and looking for something else. If so EQ2 is your best bet, in my opinion. Hope this helps.

• DeadlyMageDeadlyMage Member Posts: 543

Originally posted by Amon_Amarth

Well yeah I think it's definately worth coming back to, simply because it's a really great game and as far as I know there are still many people playing, at least on the US servers.  Yes, EQ2 has a very interesting way of running very randomly on all kinds of different computers. Simply cant play it on my pc but runs superb on very high settings on my laptop haha. I dont know much about systems so I probably wont help by saying this but if you can run Conan well, you should have no problems with EQ2. Thats just my guess and im sure you probably would have already thought of that yourself hehe. I think I read in some threads a short while ago, you stating you were loving AoC though, which is great because im also enjoying AoC. Just curious, have you gone off Conan already and looking for something else. If so EQ2 is your best bet, in my opinion. Hope this helps.

Thanks

and no iv gone off eve it takes to mush time and i already have three account ( its annoying that you cant train more than one character skill on one account so alts have to be on a different account)

i usually have two active games just in case i get bored :p

ps: amon amarth ftw  i was just listning to cry of the black birds

Haha, well it's awesome to meet an Amon fan on these boards . Most people I know have not heard of them. Yeah Cry of the Black Birds is epic. I was just playing some of their albums whilst playing Age of Conan. It goes really well with it hehe. I was actually asking about Age of Conan though. Are you still playing/enjoying it? I am just curious.

Haha, well it's awesome to meet an Amon fan on these boards . Most people I know have not heard of them. Yeah Cry of the Black Birds is epic. I was just playing some of their albums whilst playing Age of Conan. It goes really well with it hehe. I was actually asking about Age of Conan though. Are you still playing/enjoying it? I am just curious.

oh lol :) yes im still havening a great time im thinking of creating an alt and try a diff class . i have a demeonolgist @ 3x so far :) 

just not looking forward to tortage again :p lol only thing i dislike about the game

Oh ok. Well that's good to hear. By the way I just noticed your other recent thread in EQ2 section about a buddy pass.  I just may have one but im not 100% certain. I'll take a look in a bit and get back to you shortly on that.

Oh ok. Well that's good to hear. By the way I just noticed your other recent thread in EQ2 section about a buddy pass.  I just may have one but im not 100% certain. I'll take a look in a bit and get back to you shortly on that.

oh thx :) il be in your dept if you find one :)

thx i just updated my account :P couldn't  wait :p