Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

EQ community is unfriendly

2»

Comments

• RekindleRekindle Member UncommonPosts: 1,206

you guys are walking into a bus station, pointing fingers and saying that 1 out of every X person is an elitest asshole or whatever.  You could do this in any bus station around the world and you can do it with any mmo too.

EVERY game has EVERY personality type.  I daresay that there is probably a slight variance from game to game and server to server but I have found age has absoultely no impact on the mentality of the player base - look at Eve online.

Take any pay to play game with over 100k subs and you will likely find similar ratios.

Forum posts taht argue why Red is better than blue get to be silly sometimes.

• tfox2k1tfox2k1 Member Posts: 215

Much like cities, MMOs have different populations.   Having literally travelled the world, each city I've visited has had a far different flavor. 

Take Atlanta. Georgia and compare it to NYC.    How about Charleston, WV and Pittsburgh. PA.    Get my point.  

For the record, far more asses in NYC than any other city I've visited.  Just like far more asses in EQ than any other MMO I've visited.   

LOTRO has the most friendly, mature, and helpful community I've experienced in an MMO.   While Perth Western Australia has the most friendly  and helpful people of any major city I have visted.