Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hellgate: London Multiplayer

luckyprimeluckyprime Member Posts: 1

Hello, i am Edmund from Latvia,  I have just bought a Hellgate:London CD from a store . I am interested to play this game via multiplayer.  I thought this game is like F2P  ( You only buy a CD with original CD Key and play it for free for ever , like Guild Wars or Diablo ll or something  ) but when i try to create account it asks me for "Pre-order Code" and "Promotional Code".  That means i must pay more money to get those codes, huh?  I really dont get it,  if some one knows more about all this multiplayer account creation,  please post here. Thanks to everyone

Comments

• XeroKnightXeroKnight Member UncommonPosts: 93

You don't have to enter Pre-order or Promotional codes to make an account. Those options are there for people who have them. You could only get them if you pre-ordered the game, or recieved them from some sort of promotional event for the game.

• docminusdocminus Member Posts: 717

yes, it is for free.

but you can pay to get some perks, just can't remember what they are, but it should be explained in your account page.

imageimage

• eq2jseq2js Member Posts: 94

I bought it hoping for violent PvP with plenty of blood and explosions with no monthly fee...BUT YOU HAVE TO PAY THE MONTHLY FEE FOR PVP!!! DOWN WITH FLAGSHIP!!!

• Technically, you can pvp without subscribing.  That being said, pvp without a subscription blows donkey nuts.