Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GOODBYE WOW

zballzball Member Posts: 51

AOC looks better

AOC plays better with more combos and fatalities

AOC Has Blood and hot chicks

AOC Looks and Plays more realistically

AOC has better player npc interactions and no cow chicks

I’m moving on. I’m sick of all the little 10yo who just learned how to swear. I’m sick of the terrible Bliz staff thinking their gods and banning people for no reason. (my friend got banned because his computer died and had to get a new comp) Bilz staff just said "to bad. " I’m sick of people just buying gold and getting epic mounts the second they hit 60. AOC is better more Fun and not made just for little kids. I do like fatalities. If anyone you are cool come play the rest of the losers please just keep playing wow we don’t need you.

Comments

• UnionUnion Member CommonPosts: 46

Have fun with your fatalities chief.

• Hoobley_deletedHoobley_deleted Member Posts: 677
    Originally posted by zball

I’m moving on. I’m sick of all the little 10yo who just learned how to swear. I’m sick of the terrible Bliz staff thinking their gods and banning people for no reason. (my friend got banned because his computer died and had to get a new comp) Bilz staff just said "to bad. " I’m sick of people just buying gold and getting epic mounts the second they hit 60. AOC is better more Fun and not made just for little kids. I do like fatalities. If anyone you are cool come play the rest of the losers please just keep playing wow we don’t need you.

Nobody cares.

• MasterPain55MasterPain55 Member Posts: 257

• darianledarianle Member UncommonPosts: 47

"GOODBUY WOW"

yay, the uneducated kids are moving away from wow!

• Jerid13Jerid13 Member Posts: 465

I think its funny how he says hes sick of ten year olds yet he spells it Good "buy" as in, its a good thing to buy.

I'm confused, you give no examples of why AoC is better, you merely say it is "better more Fun and now made just for little kids."

Honestly this is either a Troll post, or you are very immature to post such a thing, you will surely receive many complains and flames for starting this thread.

You don't like playing with kids, yet your writing seems to suggest you aren't much older than the people you detest, no offense but perhaps you should calm down.

• zballzball Member Posts: 51
    Originally posted by Union

cool thanks I will. I’m not a wow hater just someone who wants something better.

• csthaocsthao Member UncommonPosts: 1,121

cool thanks I will. I’m not a wow hater just someone who wants something better.

LOL...that's what you say about AoC and WoW now....just wait till Blizzard relases their NEW mmo in development...WoW is a great game, I wanna see what they have to offfer once they announce their new MMO.

• WhiteknightIWhiteknightI Member Posts: 63

Originally posted by csthao

LOL...that's what you say about AoC and WoW now....just wait till Blizzard relases their NEW mmo in development...WoW is a great game, I wanna see what they have to offfer once they announce their new MMO.

As much of a fan of WoW I was and Blizzard does make great games, I won't bother with their next MMO.  WoW didn't offer much of an endgame and Blizzard's idea of pvp is pve-orientated with capturing towers.

Other MMOs bringing better things to the table.

I will be playing SC2 for sure thought providing they don't charge for B.net

• Pappy13Pappy13 Member Posts: 2,138

Ok, we'll see you back here in a month or 2.

• kingtommyboykingtommyboy Member Posts: 543

AOC looks better
    AOC plays better with more combos and fatalities
    AOC Looks and Plays more realistically
    AOC has better player npc interactions and no cow chicks

Well good luck with playing AOC!

Maby I'll join you soon :-)

-------------------------------------------------------------------
    waiting for ... nothing..

• ChannceChannce Member CommonPosts: 570

Cancelled my WoW account to, ends june 5th.  I am NOT a WoW basher, actually liked the game, but for me AoC is "my thing"..see ya in game.

When I said i had "time", i meant virtual time, i got no RL "time" for you.

• gnat76gnat76 Member Posts: 70

Your maturity comes through with this statement.  For anyone over 25 with a normal life, these two things really aren't  selling features.   Although it does look like a great game so far I'll wait at least 4 months to see how many people are still playing.

• neonakaneonaka Member UncommonPosts: 779

Originally posted by gnat76

Your maturity comes through with this statement.  For anyone over 25 with a normal life, these two things really aren't  selling features.   Although it does look like a great game so far I'll wait at least 4 months to see how many people are still playing.

That is the key right there, because IMO I do not think it is going to be very many.