Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hello Kitty Online... will it be the WoW killer?

2»

Comments

• beaverzbeaverz Member Posts: 660

Actually since aoc killed wow, war will kill once again.

So hello kitty being pure pwnzness will be the last mmo ever, devs will be scared to make mmos after it comes out.

I'm not a no life that sits in front of his computer all day long, I'm an intern that sits in front of his computer all day long.

• asurakingasuraking Member Posts: 13

Tbh I Dont think Aoc killed wow atall. Aoc didnt do that well. And i dont know why they've gave this game such a high rating  But i think its a good idea....

• dterrydterry Member Posts: 449

Hello Kitty will not be the WoW-killer... Hello Kitty will be the WoW hugger. It is "Hello Kitty" not "Hello Kiitty... hey is that a bazooka you're carrying?"

Although if the Kitty got a bazooka I would play the crap out of the game.

• georgebinggeorgebing Member Posts: 15

Hey, did anyone else just see this blog post/image? lol

• saint4Godsaint4God Member Posts: 699

Given Warhammer's recent "success", I'd say Hello Kitty has as good a chance as any.

• bbegirlbbegirl Member Posts: 61
    Originally posted by saint4God

Given Warhammer's recent "success", I'd say Hello Kitty has as good a chance as any.

I'm all for having HKO succeed, but HKO and Warhammer are very different games aren't they? I mean Warhammer as far as I read is like total PvP and RvR

Originally posted by bbegirl

I'm all for having HKO succeed, but HKO and Warhammer are very different games aren't they? I mean Warhammer as far as I read is like total PvP and RvR

Perhaps, but Warhammer was supposed to be the "WoW-killer" for the past year or so.  Having not succeeded in that mission despite the the number of rave hype reviews, I say HKO has the next best chance...which isn't saying much at all.  Nevertheless, it'll be interesting to tap into HKO and fiddle with the game to see how it is different.

• yellow_leenayellow_leena Member Posts: 6

HKO is different from WoW. I guess there won't be "killing". People would be curious about the pink kitty being in a game because they're used to see her and her friends as accessories.

• deceasedecease Member UncommonPosts: 51

lol yea this game is a killer!!  i have seen a few laugh to death in the past two days... lol

Originally posted by yellow_leena

HKO is different from WoW. I guess there won't be "killing".

So...will it be the "WoW hug you and squeeze you until choked to death" MMO?

Instead of ganking there will be "ninja glomps":

• AkulasAkulas Member RarePosts: 3,006

I don't want my mates to know I play HKO cause it's a girley game

This isn't a signature, you just think it is.

• hawaiimanhawaiiman Member Posts: 70

im sure as time goes on and as more games come out the wow communtity will go over to the other games. but wow and prolly for the next 5 years will be THE GAME.

• SXRchosen1SXRchosen1 Member Posts: 179

this hype lvl has to be a joke

http://acominos.evony.com <- if your bored at work :)

Originally posted by SXRchosen1

Ah, but what if it's not? 

Originally posted by saint4God

Originally posted by SXRchosen1

Ah, but what if it's not? 

Indeed, what if it's not ;-)  so far the earlier beta's have been well received

• acerboy11acerboy11 Member Posts: 5

Nah it definitely won't kill WoW.  2 different genres targeted at different people. It will prolly be a hit for girls but guys will almost always definitely go for something hardcore.  HKO may be the "WoW" for casual female gamers.    

I downloaded it but it seems a little buggy (and I don't mean spotted ladybugs either).  I have to literally ignore an error message to play and it forces me into a mind-numbing tutorial.  I don't have anything against mind-numbing tutorials, just experience rage when I cannot skip them.  For some reason I can't full screen it but that might be in some options somewhere.  Anyway, I'm going to put this on a shelf for a while until it runs a bit smoothly if it gets to that point.  

• bertlerenbertleren Member Posts: 31

i would newer think a game caled hallo kitty could kill wow

(i would newer download a game with that graphics)

Originally posted by acerboy11

Nah it definitely won't kill WoW.  2 different genres targeted at different people. It will prolly be a hit for girls but guys will almost always definitely go for something hardcore.  HKO may be the "WoW" for casual female gamers.    

Always good if the market broadens, need some new excitement, when is it finally released in the US?

• callmelukecallmeluke Member Posts: 16

hell ya that game will own WoW they even made a south park episode about it so you know its gonna happen!

runescape sucks

• Brain-deadBrain-dead Member Posts: 256

The one thing Hello Kitty has over Wow is that at least it's graphics are much less cartoony than WoW.

Originally posted by Brain-dead

The one thing Hello Kitty has over Wow is that at least it's graphics are much less cartoony than WoW.

LOL