Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

One free item

TussTuss Member Posts: 103

If you could get any one item in runescape, FREE, what would it be? I'd probably get a party hat, then sell it on the G.E. for a fortune.

I lost all my dignity a long time ago.

Comments

• Sacre11Sacre11 Member Posts: 20

I should say the same... but they can't being obtained by else than buying, cause they were open a few days in 2001 on a holiday event... actually, i think i should take a christmas cracker instead, u get party hat and a random extra thing

• AkaJetsonAkaJetson Member Posts: 1,167
    Probably a party hat like you or a dragon weapon or piece of armour

?

• devilisciousdeviliscious Member UncommonPosts: 4,359

In all the years I played I had party hats, god swords, halloween masks, santa hats... and honestly none of them matter all that much. In fact when you have that stuff , it just makes people harrass you wanting to be your friend because you have alot of ingame money. Even when I had that stuff i prefered to run around in bronze armor and a wooden shield simply because I thought it stupid to let everyone know how much money you have in your account. It is stupid to tell people hoe much you have because you might as well be wearing a neon sign saying" Hack me I have a ton of pixel crap!"  I do not care what items anyone else has and personally didn;t want them harrassing me about mine. 

First off everything in that game is poorly drawn.. so why would you even want it that much? I mean so you can put it on your faceless noob and run around like princess barbie? I guess I am not that easily amused.  Yes there are still hackers on there.. none of the recent updates have done anything about it, and from what I have been hearing the hacking rate has increased not decreased. Now they are dropping players nontradables as well .. I heard this from 2 different players last week. They log in and even their nontradables are gone .. nothing left at all... even with the bank pins in place they are still getting in there.

When we left last november .. There were so many phat sets, god swords , santa hats, halloween masks in our drop it was madness.  Yes you could have that all for free if you are in the party room at the time jag makes a bad update.. But in all honesty, I do not think there is any one item I would want free on the game, What I was free'd is trade. I want our player freedoms back, the ability to give my friend a santa on christams, The ability to help my sister get started playing by giving her the weapons and armor she needs to pk, and  the freedom to pk how and where we want without the new imposed rules. No one item can fix that . Unless you make me an item that allows me to be able to trade how and when i want and pk in the old wildy :P

• Tri-EdgeTri-Edge Member Posts: 7

I think i would take..... hmmm............. any item huh......

probably.... god armour or something like that...... or, a party hat.... just to sell..

:)

P.S. anybody know a good place to find a duplicator? i know its illigal, but i want to try it.... please email me with the link :)

C

• devilisciousdeviliscious Member UncommonPosts: 4,359
    Originally posted by Tri-Edge

probably.... god armour or something like that...... or, a party hat.... just to sell..

P.S. anybody know a good place to find a duplicator? i know its illigal, but i want to try it.... please email me with the link :)

My point went right over your head ... w00sh!!--------------------->

• Tri-EdgeTri-Edge Member Posts: 7

well.... seeing as i didnt want to reply to your response.... i was refering to the forum post of

"if you could have 1 item from runescape, what would it be?"

so no, it didnt........

C

• AkaJetsonAkaJetson Member Posts: 1,167
    Originally posted by Tri-Edge

There used to be item duplicators that worked, back in the old days where Rs was on the verge of being shut down. They don't work now.

?