Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Horrible character movement

xoblivionxxxoblivionxx Member CommonPosts: 77

Just want to comment on how my character moves..It moves like some bluky guy who can't get himself up so he takes small baby steps at a time...And the mage character looks ugly...i played for 3 minutes lol

Comments

• RossdieRossdie Member Posts: 9

I agree the game play is horrible, but like I have said in other posts, this is just another copy of Final Fantasy (as far as I am concerned the original and best Fantasy game made) and I mean the older SN and Playstation versions.

• popingaypopingay Member Posts: 33

sounds like shaiya which is a definite L2 copy.

• raponerapone Member CommonPosts: 2
    Idont know which a3 you guys played but if you want to play real a3 message me . ill give you the link try that server and then tell me :D
  • DakeruDakeru Member EpicPosts: 3,802
    rapone said:
    Idont know which a3 you guys played but if you want to play real a3 message me . ill give you the link try that server and then tell me :D
    Yes I'm sure these guys from 2008 are keeping a close eye on this thread waiting for a chance like this.
    Harbinger of Fools
  • raponerapone Member CommonPosts: 2
    Dakeru said:
    rapone said:
    Yes I'm sure these guys from 2008 are keeping a close eye on this thread waiting for a chance like this.
    haha but never know few might still be waiting :P