Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any good...

TesinatoTesinato Member UncommonPosts: 222
Hiya.  Is this game any good.  I saw on the information page about the game it was free, but is it any fun?  I'm looking for another game as every mmorpg i play seems to fall apart :'(  Ummm, post what you think of the game i guess.

Comments

• RazielRaziel Member Posts: 2
    I like it only been playing it for afew days but it's fun could do with more people playing it though you should atleast try it since it's free

• BlackJackerBlackJacker Member Posts: 3
    What kind of game is it?  I mean is it one of the ones that's free because the graphics are dated and there really isn't much to do besides kill othe people.  those just seem to me to be people who are bored and wanted to throw something together to keep themselves busy over a weekend.

• rob88scpsrob88scps Member Posts: 2
    this is a scifi mmorpg, where you are basically either a space trader or a pirate, or some combination of the two... you get xp by trading, colonizing, and blowing up other ships in combat.   The graphics are very good for a free game, not like some of the other lame free mmorpgs.  Read the help files at "starportgame.com" for more info.