Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PvP in Shaiya

sonicpenguinsonicpenguin Member Posts: 10

Involves Union of Fury base camping/ spawn camping Alliance of Light players all hours of the day.  If you are looking for a balanced PvP game, you do not want to play Shaiya.

Occasionally Alliance of Light will temporarily "push" Union of Fury players back, but this is short lived.  If you like sitting at a spawn and killing players all day with no real fight back, play Shaiya. 

Comments

• NoHPNoHP Member Posts: 17

Ehh.. I'm not really into big PvP type battle like this where players camp just to kill the other side.  No fun in that.  I'm still new to the game and haven't really done Light vs Fury PvP yet.  We'll see until then.

• CriozaCrioza Member Posts: 24

I just started, and i must say im not dissapointed yet... but im a big pvp player so if what u say is true, i think il just join the Fury

• muchavezmuchavez Member UncommonPosts: 199

huge over exaggeration by the OP.  Just got finished playing hours of RVR.

Fury side is stacked but not nearly as bad as he makes it seem.

Out of about 4 solid hours of RvRing 30% of the time fury was camping lights spawn 10% of the time light was camping furys spawn.  The rest of the time the battle was back and fourth.  People are not RvRing at all hours of the day so certain times guilds bring everyone they have onto the field and easily overcome any faction imbalance there may be.  Id say on average at least for the 1-15 bracket there are give or take 20-30 people on a side.  Sometimes a fury guild came to back us up and it was very lop sided in our favor.  Sometimes a light guild came out and it was lop sided in theirs.

Bottom line is if you pvp with a group you can easily overcome faction imbalance.

Thats right, Furry is awesome but defeatable ^^

Here are what i like bout furry

-Vail are awesome looking

-Vail females boobs bounce ^^

-Nordien fit my melee needs

^^ i luv them especialy my assisin(female) ^^

I finaly tried PVP, and i have to say IT WAS THE BOMB!!!!

24kills-12 deaths in an hour and a half ^^

Lv1-15 map

I loved my team ^^ even without a meat shield we owned( we were all vail, sins ans pagens and ONE oracle XD)

• RedwoodSapRedwoodSap Member Posts: 1,235

Because the game world is so small and it's a RVR type designed PVP game, you won't find any realistic random PVP encounters, which I prefer. It's basically two groups facing off over the same turf over and over and over and over and over and over and over... gets old after a while, no varying strategy, no creative use of environment or terrain, no preparatory planning, no real variation of skill use or tactics;

• sonicpenguinsonicpenguin Member Posts: 10

Or 1 player can buy cash items for $15 dollars and kill hundreds or thousands of other players solo, the whole "party based" part of the game is just for "show and tell"

• crunchyblackcrunchyblack Member Posts: 1,362

it all comes down to who has the most mages/archers and who spent the most in the cs

other than that its all about who has the most people to zerg/camp

but its a f2p...so you really cant expect much depth or balance

• mattic65mattic65 Member UncommonPosts: 191

I quit this game for the reasons you guys have touched on: lopsided PvP and small maps. Very small. There's no sense of conquest, really--you just feel like you're taking the same old hill, over and over again. Boring. And it's a shame, because out of most of the F2P games I've partaken in, this is one of the most fluid-playing ones.  And it looks nice. But as always, style cannot beat out substance.