Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Your views on this game

xoblivionxxxoblivionxx Member CommonPosts: 77

Hi everyone. Just read others comments about this game but still can't gather much. I may consider downloading this game and trying it out. But first, i need some of your opinions. Feel free to share anything about this game, be it tips, advice, criticism etc. cheers

Comments

• SimzzSimzz Member Posts: 6

The game doesn't  have any developers, it has gone through couple owners and now its free to play but its a big money sink, the only way to be strong in this game is to spend $$$ in their item shop, the items aren't cheap so unless you have lots of money i wouldn't bother with this game.

The graphics are dated big time and there is a lot of bugs in this game, without a developer to fix them or to add new content thisgame is stuck in time.

This game has some balancing issues and clan HQ's that aren't balanced, players can use AOE attacks and hit player inside their vault.

IF this game was redone with a newer engine and had developers that would listen to its player base it would be bigger but i don't see that happening.

• xoblivionxxxoblivionxx Member CommonPosts: 77
    Originally posted by Simzz

The game doesn't  have any developers, it has gone through couple owners and now its free to play but its a big money sink, the only way to be strong in this game is to spend $$$ in their item shop, the items aren't cheap so unless you have lots of money i wouldn't bother with this game.
    The graphics are dated big time and there is a lot of bugs in this game, without a developer to fix them or to add new content thisgame is stuck in time.
    This game has some balancing issues and clan HQ's that aren't balanced, players can use AOE attacks and hit player inside their vault.
    IF this game was redone with a newer engine and had developers that would listen to its player base it would be bigger but i don't see that happening.

oh lol...major criticism. You make it sound so bad, i'm gonna try it then

• SimzzSimzz Member Posts: 6

Just trying to let people know what the game is like.

If you make an account go this page and look at the item mall. http://store.fwo.com.my/

760 FWO points

Price : MYR 76.00 or (USD $22)

To buy a good weapon that you can forge cost 1000 points, then you must buy comps to forge it with, you could be unlucky and only get 3 out of 5 comps in it when you forge it, you must train in forge or find someone you trust to do it. ( weapon comps range from 300-1200 points each)

Boundless set

1x Boundless Blade Guardian

1x Boundless Blade Guard

1x Boundless Blade Ring

1x Boundless Blade

Cost 7000 points

To be strong in the game you must buy items, nothing good drops ingame so you need $$$ to be strong during wars or you will be smashed.

I like this game pvp system,  the animations looks cool and once you hit chains (lvl101) you can chain powers together which make buffing easier, the buffs only last like 3-5mins max, without chains its very slow to buff and if you move it cancels out the buff.

Its just hard to play this game all the time when you play newer games that have better graphics and user interface.