Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NEW CLASS POLL!!!

dakota123dakota123 Member Posts: 93

Ive been looking for one and i decided for a new CLASS  poll. I have voted sorcorer because they are awesome. And i have always played the mage type explosion class. Please excuse spellings. If you can leave a reason for voting what you voted. That makes the polls alot better.

Comments

• shyztershyzter Member Posts: 4

I voted Spiritmaster becuz the pets look pretty awesome .

• Pyro240Pyro240 Member Posts: 194

I voted assassin becuz I just love double swords and stealthing and stuff like that. :D

nom nom nom

• ScabbScabb Member Posts: 32

undecided until OB because i'm waiting to play the char and i have some options atm.I looking for a good char in level 50 but surely all the others will be balanced ,i hope^^

• KatzuAionKatzuAion Member Posts: 81

omg... so many sorcerers :<

• HollyWeberHollyWeber Member UncommonPosts: 43

Assassins rock :) I love playing rogue type characters in any game if it's done right. They're my favorite.

• dakota123dakota123 Member Posts: 93

seems that the ranger is unloved at this point

• foreweerforeweer Member Posts: 31

Forever Templar

• porter1982porter1982 Member Posts: 2

I voted Chanter, since I like the buffer/hybrid shaman/fighting mage type.

If that is more or less what Chanter will come down to in the end, I will play the class. If not, I will attempt a Spiritmaster.

• kitsunegirlkitsunegirl Member Posts: 525

Undecided because I want to try them all. But I tend to like healer and rogue classes.

• bamwallabamwalla Member UncommonPosts: 221

I voted Templar, but Glad and Chanter seem really cool as well.  Those templars look so helpless in PvP (so far), poor little fellas.  That and I'm not totally excited about the ranger and his seemingly ability to jump/cast, jump/shoot....otherwise it would be ranger all the way.... that's my 3 cents.

• KatzuAionKatzuAion Member Posts: 81

Originally posted by dakota123

seems that the ranger is unloved at this point

I think Ranger will have an hard time, since its one of the characters known in multiplayer game that has the most immature people playing it :P.

hurray for generalization!

• KhoriumKhorium Member Posts: 38

usually i play as the ranger/assassin because i like stealth and long range killing.. but i voted for the gladiator because from what ive seen they look like theyre pretty good in pvp

• k11keeperk11keeper Member UncommonPosts: 1,048

I voted undecided I usually play either a tank or ranger type class but I don't know which I will play in this game. I might switch it up though and play spiritmaster it looks pretty good in this game. I had a lvl 20 necro as my alt in GW and it was pretty fun so maybe it will be in this game.

• warrioralphawarrioralpha Member Posts: 41

Originally posted by HollyWeber

Assassins rock :) I love playing rogue type characters in any game if it's done right. They're my favorite.

hmm well i don't know about that,, the hits come down pretty softly.

if you look at the other NCsoft Guildwars its the same.. assasin hits really soft. but if you compare it with Lineage 2, Treasure hunters.. knock you down for real.. there it goes hmm like hardcore this should be softcore than :P but this is just my upinion

Without Sacrifice.. There is no Victory

Kenshin

• HollyWeberHollyWeber Member UncommonPosts: 43
    Originally posted by warrioralpha

Originally posted by HollyWeber

hmm well i don't know about that,, the hits come down pretty softly.

if you look at the other NCsoft Guildwars its the same.. assasin hits really soft. but if you compare it with Lineage 2, Treasure hunters.. knock you down for real.. there it goes hmm like hardcore this should be softcore than :P but this is just my upinion

I haven't played the 'sin in GW because I heard mixed things about it when Factions came out and I wasn't that interested. But I play an assassin in EQ2 and I love it, and she rocks. I'm not saying that the assassins in Aion are going to be anything like the ones in EQ2, but I do enjoy playing the class. When Aion releases the 'sin will certainly be my first choice of class, though we'll see how it goes from there. ;)

• ThrenodyThrenody Member Posts: 54

Sorcerer   and Chanter.  I plan on being a bit of an alt'oholic though... how can you not?!

• LordKalidrenLordKalidren Member Posts: 6

I voted Ranger cuz i love rangers and always play one.  I will for sure make a Gladiator and a Templar as well

• thamighty213thamighty213 Member UncommonPosts: 1,637

Chanter i was a long term pikeman in SWG and i love the combat anim's of the chanter.

Will have a Ranger also.

• Xanti2Xanti2 Member Posts: 3

I love the assassin class, because of the sneaky abilities and fighting style wielding two weapons but i chose chanter because i love to help people in buffing and healing including my self but also the way they fight is wicked and i love it. If the chanter class is not what i expect it to be then i'll go to assassin instead.

• MircyMircy Member Posts: 34

Templar 100%

• HeltFotadHeltFotad Member Posts: 21

Gladiator fo sho!

This voices.. This voices i hear them.. And when they talk i follow i follow..